Thursday, July 9, 2009

SORRY............. This is a story, not a SONG

SORRY i didn't put any post in my blog for this few days...
Well, i was busy with my "Ta'aruf Week"....
I'm now officially an IIUM student....
I'm starting my degree on Engineering.....

My life a little bit mess-up right now...
I don't know how to use the WiFi service here..
TOO much things to install before we can use it....
I'm still a little bit BLURR......
I'll install it later when i'm all OK
FOR NOW ON.... I'll just use the Cyber Cafe.....

The Home-Sick Fever started to Kick-In....
Miss My Mom, My Dad, & My Siblings.....
i want to go home... But i'll have to be strong...
All a sudden started to like Dima Bilan song - BELIEVE.....
I have to believe in myself........
I CAN DO IT.........
Go ZAIM...
CHIYOK2....
JAI HO....
GAMBATEE....

Time to cheer me up.....
I'm planning to take Russian (study this language).....
But i don't know when i should take it...
This semester or Next semester?????????
People... i need yours feedback on this.......

WOW... thre're a lot of foreigne student here...
That's just the 1st year student...
our senior will come this Sunday (12/7/2009)
i want to show you Some of the picture i took...
But i'm on the Cyber Cafe...
and all of those pictures are on my labtop....
so i can't post it on this post....
I'll show it later........

well, i think that's all for now.....
I'll write some more when i figure out how to install the WiFi......
THANKS FOR READING.......

No comments:

Post a Comment