Thursday, December 17, 2009

i HATE the word BIRTHDAY

WOW.... can’t believe i gonna turn 20 this 19th of December........

But i’m not in the BIRTHDAY MOOD..... i feel kinda DOWN right now....

WHY????? Ermmmm glad you ask...... well, this is the main reason why i wrote this post.....

TO TELL ALL OF YOU HOW SAD AND DISSAPOINTED I AM.......

To begin with... i already plan SO MANY things for my birthday.... i already do a schedule for that day..... what we gonna do from morning till night... and i was LOOKING FORWARD to it.... by WE i mean me and my friends.....

For the past couple or 3 years.... i’ve been spending my birthday all alone... went to the cinema and watched some movies and then went to the bookstore to bought something to read.....

WELL.... this year (this birthday) is supposed to be my 1st birthday as a BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING student..... It’s my 20th birthday..... And i want it to be special.. i want to celebrate it with my friends... with my close friends...... i want it to be the most happiest day for this year......

I planned to go to the place i always wanted to go and go there with the people i love..... It is bad enough that i couldn’t spend it with my family..... Now it even worse.....

Like what i’ve said..... I BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT DAY..... But like what people always say.... DON’T PUT YOUR HOPE SO HIGH, OR YOU’LL FALL HARD.......... we, i did put my hope HIGH...... and guess what...... i fall.... and it hurt A LOT.........

All of my friend couldn’t go with me on that day.... ALL of them are busy with something else.... some of them want to go home... some want to go to their relative house... some are busy with the sport carnival (that’s on my birthday), and some are going to a wedding ceremony...... and NO ONE is free to go out with me...... well, i couldn’t blame them... everyone have their own live... they have things to do.. And i respect that.... BUT STILL... i hurt.......

I thought that this year would be special... i don’t want to be celebrate... i just want to spend a day with my friends... just me and my friends..... IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK????? But hey... i couldn’t get everything i wanted..... The world doesn’t revolve around me....

Don’t worry..... I’LL GET OVER IT SOMEHOW SOMEDAY.... hey, i’m not gonna be gloomy all the time.....

Ermmm...... after this if you bump in with and you saw that i’m GLOOMY..... DON’T ASK WHY..........

Don’t worry..... i’m OK... just feeling a bit down... that’s all......

2 comments:

  1. O M G ! ! !
    what happen weh?
    aku nk ajk g knduri tu ko xnk plak.
    huh. nk wt cne lg.
    mmg ssh nk puaskn hati org.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. xde la weh... aku dh bt2 "t'luka" time ni.. so dh xde mood nk bt apa2 ni....

    ReplyDelete