Friday, April 30, 2010

Love Confession Straight From My Heart :-p

Waking up from a dream I take a look at the night sky
What a wonderful scene, a falling star catches my eye
Now I feel so confused, God I wish I knew where to find you
Will you show me the way? Will you give a sign?

The morning rain will soon be fallin'
But I don't care cause I've already cried
Can't see the meaning of this
But one things certain I'm afraid I'm loosing my mind

It's the heart and the soul
And the body and the brain driving me insane
But the wind and the land
And the fire and the rain always stay the same

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head

Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy,
Can't remember when I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there

Cause I got something to believe in
As long as I'm breathing
There is not a limit to what I can dream
Cause I got something to believe in
Mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me

No comments:

Post a Comment