Monday, November 2, 2009

(2009/11/02)~~~My Day

(2009/11/02)

02.05a.m - done online.. I shouldn't online tonight.. What they said really hurt my feeling.. I'm going to the parking lot to cry.. It been ages since i last cried.. I haven't cried for years.. It's a man nature to not cry.. But sometime a man need to cry..

02.08a.m - the parking lot is way too bright for me to cry there.. I'm going to take a walk around my campus..

02.14a.m - going back to my room...

02.16a.m - going to the toilet instead of my room.. Couldn't stand it anymore.. I'm going to cry..

02.23a.m - went to my room.. Don't know why i should start the day with a cry.. Today is my father's birthday.. I should be happy.. Why am i thinking about "the online problem".. Wish what happen 7 month ago never happen.. It changed my life completely..

02.29a.m - trying to sleep.. It's kinda a pointless effort when i know that i couldn't sleep in this condition..

02.52a.m - still couldn't sleep..

03.10a.m - still awake.. Couldn't sleep..

03.30a.m - doesn't fair.. I couldn't fall asleep..

08.18a.m - don't know what to do..

09.21a.m - the sun spray it light to my face.. It's like the world try to say "zaaim gets up.. It's a wonderful day today"..

09.45a.m - it’s a wonderful day.. But i don't have the right mood to enjoy it.. I think i'll go to sleep..

11.02a.m - woke up by the same nightmare.. Thing seems to be getting worse.. Nightmare suppose to be at night.. This is morning.. So we should call it daymare or morningmare instead of nightmare.. Hahahaha.. *good.. My sense of humour are coming back ~~ although it's not funny*..

01.10p.m - i think i have enough sleep for one day..

01.31p.m - my parent call me.. *on phone*..

02.34p.m - done talking with my parent..

02.37p.m - went to take a bath..

02.50p.m - on my way to pray at the musolla..

03.05p.m - went to the tv room.. Trying to online..

03.11p.m - finally.. Got connected..

04.15p.m - reading Mirai Nikki.. Finally.. The chapter 46 is here.. And look at that.. They have an extra chapter..

04.52p.m - went to pray..

05.41p.m - went to buy something to drink.. Writing is making me thirsty

06.59p.m - wow.. Maghrib already.. I haven't done writing the post yet..

07.02p.m - i'm at my room..

07.23p.m - went to take a bath..

07.40p.m - time to continue writing for my blog..

07.50p.m - i'm on chapter 10..

08.44p.m - still writing the post a.k.a novel.. Hahahaha.. I should turn this to a movie.. But every movie have a sound track.. So what should mine be?? Of course Taylor Swift gonna sing it.. How about these songs.....

Cold As You – Taylor Swift

Should’ve Said No – Taylor Swift

09.03p.m - still writing.. Now i'm started to write chapter 15..

09.38p.m - finally.. I'm done writing a short novel.. I'll post it later..

09.54p.m – On my way to the atm to cash out money.... Forgot that i haven’t cash out money yet....

10.00p.m – Done... On my way to the cafeteria....

10.09p.m – Time to have dinner...

10.12p.m – Done eating..... *that was fast*...

10.23p.m – Done praying at the musolla..... now... trying to connect to the internet...

10.27p.m – Finally manage to connect to the internet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment