Sunday, November 1, 2009

(2009/11/01)~~~My Day

(2009/11/01)

02.56a.m - deleting another two of ay friend.. Deleting them from my life..

Highschool Rocker - BunkFace


Slow Me Down - Emmy Rossum

Cold As You - Taylor Swift


03.36a.m - done online.. Went back to my room..

03.39a.m - i'm at my room..

03.47a.m - trying to sleep..

06.55a.m - trying to go back to sleep..

07.35a.m - our co-curriculum instructor send me a text message reminding me the exam is today.. Hehehe.. Yup.. I remember about the exam.. Done worry..

09.34a.m - resting..

10.15a.m - went to take a bath..

10.27a.m - getting ready to go to exam..

10.42a.m - on my way to the exam venue.. as always.. Ask blessing from my parent..

10.46a.m - my parent call.. Wishing me good luck.. My parent say that they might come here after my semester break.. Which mean after the break, i'm going back here with my family.. And i told my parent that i uiam block most of my favourite site *website*.. And my father said "good.. Otherwise you'll be fighting with your online friend again".. I guess my parent already read yesterday post..

10.58a.m - done talking with my parent.. I'm in front the exam venue.. What!! They change the seat number..

11.01a.m - the exam start..

11.30a.m - finish.. Hahahaga.. 20 multiple choice question..

11.40a.m - the lecturer giving us a tazkirah..

11.42a.m - finally.. We got release.. Time to go back to my room..

11.57a.m - hahahahahaha.. I think i'm a bit tired.. I went to the wrong room.. No wonder my key doesn't works.. This room is below my room..

11.58a.m - i'm in my room.. MY REAL ROOM.. Hahahahaha..

11.59a.m - well.. There's go my pepsi.. I was planning to finish it after the exam.. I walk & tired.. A refreshing pepsi would revive a tired body.. But someone already drank it & finish it.. And he not even my roommate.. After what happen last night *i deleted my friends from my life* i figure out it's the time to change.. I won't let my emotion get the best of me..

12.10p.m - listening to music..

12.11p.m - playing game while listening to some music..

Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato


Should've Said No - Taylor Swift


A Place In This World - Taylor Swift


Lost - Micheal Buble


What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts


Slow Me Down - Emmy Rossum


Jangan Bilang Tidak - Raffi Ahmad & Ayushita


Situasi - BunkFace


Land Of Hope - BunkFace


Tired Mission - BunkFace


01.50p.m - stop to pray..

02.53p.m - still playing game..

03.45p.m - looks like it going to rain.. I could heard the thunder.. Still playing game and listening to some songs..

04.30p.m - my roommate just told me that we are having an electric circuit class at 5p.m.. WHAT!! Time to stop playing game...

04.32p.m - time to pray..

04.39p.m - on my way to class.. Seriously.. It's look like it going to rain any minute now..

04.44p.m - it started raining..

04.57p.m - wow.. I'm in front of my class.. But some is using the class as a play ground.. There's a chess competition held there.. It's for children.. Chinese.. Maybe a Chinese school held the competition here.. So we look for another class.. And it just me, one of my roommate & our tutor..

05.02p.m - someone came to the class and ask me if i have a class.. I answered "Yes".. And he say "Sunday??".. And i answered "Yes.. Class on Sunday"..

05.05p.m - 10 students are here..

05.11p.m - 19 student are here.. The class start..

06.09p.m - the class ended...

06.13p.m - on my way back to my room.. Walking back with my roommates.. Two of the..

06.28p.m - just finish buying something.. Now the 4 of us is here.. Geng room A4.3 is here...

06.32p.m - stop by at the atm machine.. One of my roommate want to cash out money..

06.47p.m - i'm at my room..

06.53p.m - playing game at my laptop..

07.26p.m - time to take a bath..

07.41p.m - done praying.. Don't know what to do next..

07.50p.m - watching pokemon..

08.56p.m – my roommates when out to have dinner... So i borrow his broadband to online and post my journal since UIAM already block blogger....

No comments:

Post a Comment