Tuesday, November 3, 2009

(2009/11/03)~~~My Day

(2009/11/03)

06.40a.m - haven't sleep yet..

06.49a.m - my laptop broke down.. What's the problem?? It went all weird all of a sudden..

07.49a.m - yeah.. My laptop is ok.. Don't what was the problem..

07.54a.m - went to sleep..

10.35a.m - just woke up.. I woke up because someone send me a text message.. I slept on top of my phone.. That's why i accidently woke up..

10.37a.m - done replying the message.. It from one of my friend *Arian* saying that he late to class due to making massive amount of assignment.. SENGAL.. Hahahaha.. I'm going back to sleep.. *yawn*..

12.08p.m - my roommate ask me to get up and eat.. No.. I don't want to.. I wanna sleep..

12.30p.m - another one of my friend *Qut* send me a text message.. I think i have enough sleep.. Time to get ups.. Arr.. Don't want to get off my bed..

12.33p.m - listening to music..

02.06p.m - bored...

03.00p.m - went to take a bath..

03.16p.m - don't know what to do now.. My dad didn't call yet.. So maybe he haven't read "the novel" yet..

03.20p.m - cleaning up my laptop..

03.24p.m - done.. Now i'm on my way to the tv room..

03.26p.m - arrr.. Forgot my wallet.. Heading back to my room..

03.28p.m - got it.. On my way to the cafeteria to get something to eat..

03.30p.m - what just happen??? Someone came to me and ask money from me.. And i gave him rm10.. Ermm.. He said he run out of money.. And he need some money to call his family back at his country.. He not a Malaysian.. But that's ok.. I don't know if he is telling the true or not.. But i'm help him with a sincere heart

03.35p.m - done buying food.. I'm at the tv room..

03.55p.m - chatting with iskhanisah.. My long lost high school friend..

04.49p.m - qut added me back on facebook.. Well, that's because she want to see what her stalker *dulah* wrote at my page..

06.04p.m - on my way to my room.. I saw the guy who ask money from.. He look really depress and sad.. Guess i did the right thing back there.. He needs that money more than i do...

06.07p.m - i arrived at my room..

06.08p.m - my roommate ask me if

06.14p.m - hahahaha.. My room kinda in a blizzard mode.. It's all about my novel... Hahahaha.. And the funniest thing are one of my roommate read it twice.. Hahahaha..

06.37p.m - resting for awhile..

07.13p.m - Pray.. Pray.. Pray..

07.23p.m - time to take a bath..

07.33p.m - Rest.. Rest.. Rest..

08.40p.m - don't know what to do..

09.15p.m - talking with my roommates...

09.35p.m - on my way to the cafeteria..

09.40p.m - wow.. Not much food to choose from.. Looks like it going to be burger tonight.. 4 burger..

09.52p.m - i'm at the musolla..

No comments:

Post a Comment