Wednesday, November 11, 2009

(2009/11/11)~~~My Day

(2009/11/11)

07.24a.m - one of my roommate went back to his house..

09.00a.m - doing my thesis

09.55a.m - finally.. My thesis is done.. I mean, our thesis.. I do it with my roommate..

10.13a.m - packing up my stuff..

10.28a.m - time to go and take a bath..

10.51a.m - on my way to go to hostel office...

10.57a.m - i'm at the hostel office.. Checking out from the hostel..

11.00a.m - done checking out.. On my way to go to the cyber cafe to print out my flight ticket..

11.04a.m - done printing the ticket.. On my way to go to the bus station..

11.09a.m - i'm at the bus station.. Waiting for the bus.. OMG!! My flight is at 2.55p.m..

11.15a.m - great.. The bus is here.. First i have to take the bus to the train station.. *which what i'm doing right now*.. After that i have to take the train to KL Sentral.. After that i have to take bus *again* to go to the airport.. After that i'll be thousand feet above the sky.. After that my parent will wait for me at the airport and take me home by car.. So i'll be at my house around 7p.m or 8p.m today..

11.26a.m - i'm at the train station.. Time to buy ticket for the train..

11.29a.m - just my luck.. The train is here.. On my way to Kl Sentral..

11.43a.m - 8 more stops till i reach KL Sentral..

11.54a.m - arrr.. I just remember.. I forgot to bring the books that i bought the other day.. I was planning on reading them during the semester break.. Too late to go and take it.. I'm still in the train.. 2 more stops..

11.58a.m - i'm at KL Sentral.. Time to go and take a bus to the airport..

12.03p.m - i'm in the bus to the airport... But the bus haven't moved yet.. Still waiting for it to full up..

12.08p.m - sending text message to my family and some of my friend..

12.13p.m - the bus finally move.. And there're no one sitting next to me.. GREAT!! More space for me..

12.20p.m - got bored already.. Ermm.. It's about an hour journey.. That should i do within this hour..

12.24p.m - open up my laptop.. What should i do? Watch movie? Listen to some songs? Or sleep?

01.16p.m - just reach the airport.. Time to go to the check-in counter..

01.23p.m - i'm waiting in line to check-in..

01.44p.m - done checking- in.. Time to go and wait at the waiting room.. Waiting for boarding.. I really want to online right now

01.51p.m - great.. Manage to surf the internet.. Time to online.. Better put the alarm on my phone done want to miss my flight..

02.28p.m - wow.. Almost miss the flight.. "FINAL CALL FOR FLIGHT AK5154 TO TAWAU".. Got carried away with online..

02.38p.m - i'm in the plane.. I'm going to turn my phone off..

05.40p.m - i arrived at tawau airport.. That was the scariest flight i ever went through.. We fall into a vacuum space..

05.47p.m - done with immigration checking.. Now i'm waiting for my luggage..

05.50p.m - hahahahaha.. We all ends up waiting our beg at the wrong place.. Hahahaha.. Heading to the right place.. Which is next to the one we're right now..

05.54p.m – I got my bag... Time to go meet my family....

05.58p.m - on my way to go back home with my family..

07.18p.m - we arrive at our house... Finally.. I'm at my house..

07.58p.m - time to eat

08.14p.m - done eating..

08.30p.m - trying to connect to the internet.. I'm in my parent room with my brothers..

08.46p.m - went crazy.. Singing with my brothers..

09.12p.m – Time to post today journal at my blog... And GO TO SLEEP....*wow... a bit too early to go to sleep*...

No comments:

Post a Comment