Wednesday, November 4, 2009

(2009/11/04)~~~My Day

(2009/11/04)

03.45a.m - Wow.. My laptop runs out of battery just seconds after i finish webcam-ing with my friend...

10.34a.m - my roommate yell "ZAAIM!!! WE HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO"..

10.40a.m - should i gets up or stay in my bed.. Ermm.. I think i'll choose my bed.. Hahahahaha..

10.52a.m - my roommate keep yelling "ZAAIM!!!" and i keep pretending that i'm asleep..

10.57a.m - listening to some songs..

11.27a.m - hahahahaha.. My roommate yell again.. "ZAAIM!!! Gets up.. Don't you see i'm putting my serious face".. And i answered "Nope.. I can't see it.. I'm not wearing my glasses right now.. So i can't see your face from here *he just less than 5 meter from me*"... And we both chuckle..

12.29p.m - two of my roommate went out to buy food for everyone..

12.35p.m - went to take a bath..

12.59p.m - waiting for the rice to be fully cook.. I'm starving..

01.01p.m - playing game while waiting for the rice cooks up..

01.34p.m - getting ready to eat..

01.40p.m - time to eat.. Hahahaha.. One of my roommate said the fish that we ate taste like prawn.. And he gave me a piece of that fish skull to me.. The one that he just took out of his mouth.. Weekkk.. NO THANKS.. Hahahahaha.. We all laugh after that..

02.05p.m - aaa.. I'm full..

02.16p.m - done praying...

03.03p.m - on my way to IRKHS department..

03.05p.m - someone ask me "where is block A?".. Guess he not a student here or maybe he from a different hostel.. I know where's block A.. Because i leave there.. Hahahaha..

03.14p.m - i'm at the mosque.. Looking for my roommates.. Great.. It's raining

03.16p.m - they text me.. Saying they with their lecturer right now.. And they ask me to look for an empty class for all of us to study..

03.21p.m - all of the normal classes are locked.. So i choose my Islamic worldview..

03.24p.m - online..

04.09p.m - went out to the toilet.. I forgot how cold that class

04.28p.m - on my way to the mosque..

04.40p.m - on my way back to my hostel..

04.50p.m - stop by at the tv room.. Time to online

06.14p.m - my laptop runs out of battery... Time to stop on9.. Ermm.. It's raining.. I have to take the long way instead the short-cut to my room..

06.20p.m - i'm at my room..

06.40p.m - arguing with my roommate about the sunsilk commercial.. I said it was made at our matriculation centre.. But they say it was made at our main campus... So we take a look at the video.. And i was right, so do they.. The scene was taken at both our matriculation centre and our main campus..

07.15p.m - went to take a shower

07.30p.m - done praying..

08.38p.m - went to the cafeteria tu get something to eat..

08.47p.m - time to have something to eat..

08.58p.m - done eating..

09.01p.m - i'm at my room..

09.06p.m - studying.. Tomorrow i have an Islamic worldview final exam... Essay question.. Aaa... I have to answer 4 essay question..

09.55p.m – BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words.... and more words..... NOT WORDS AGAIN.......... I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE...................

10.24p.m – My roommates are DAMN NOISY..... I can’t focus..... Maybe i should go down.... Ermmm.... online?????? Heheheehehehehehehehee................

10.34p.m – I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE....... I’m going down....

10.40p.m – Found a place to study...... Finally... some peace and quiet..... And i even bring my blanket with me..... RAIN... I’M WAITING FOR YOU.........

10.43p.m – READ............. READ.................. BORED............ BORED...................

10.46p.m – Feel a bit bored.... ONLINE... Don’t worry... i still reading the note right now.....

10.47p.m – My dad call...... OMG!!!!!!! Did my father put a tracker.... How did my parent know i’m online.....

No comments:

Post a Comment