Saturday, October 31, 2009

(2009/10/31)~~~My Day

(2009/10/31)

03.00a.m - stop online.. I have a big fight.. Already cuts all connection from me to them.. Facebook.. Yahoo Messenger.. Skype.. I won't be chatting anymore.. JUST WHAT I NEEDED... Pressure.. I have to stop thinking about it..

03.18a.m - trying to sleep..

07.21a.m - listening to some song...

07.41a.m - an ignorant person call me.. There's no way i'm going to answer..

09.23a.m - my roommate ask whether i want to join him going out.. He want to buy bus ticket..

09.31a.m - my roommate went out.. The other two didn't come back I'm all alone in the room.. Borrowed his broadband.. Online..

10.14a.m - done online.. One of my roommate already came back..

10.19a.m - the other one *my roommate* is here.. Don't know when he got back..

11.00a.m - arguing with an ignorant person.. *two of them*

11.25a.m - "Get the hell out of my life".. Can't believe i say that to my friend.. We been friend since we were 10 years old..

11.35a.m - went online to RE-stress.. Wow.. My sister are online..

11.50a.m - deleting all trace of those ignorant people.. I don't need friend like them..

11.53a.m - talking with qut.. On Skype..

12.22p.m - connection error..

12.25p.m - online agaim..

12.30p.m - still arguing with them.. They try to apologize, but it's too late for that.. One of them try to call me.. But there's no way i'm answering it

12.41p.m - enough is enough.. GET THE HELL OUT OF MYLIFE..

01.26p.m - i wasted too much credit answering their messages..

01.40p.m - chatting with lalla.. She advice me not to reply those ignorant messages..

02.09p.m - my sister is making her Skype account.. Finally.. Something to make me smile..

02.15p.m - went down to the tv room.. The wifi there are a lot faster.. My sister just call.. She already added me at Skype..

02.18p.m - stop to the musolla to pray..

02.27p.m - trying to online at the tv room..

02.34p.m - couldn't connect to the internet..

02.40p.m - finally.. Manage to connect to the internet

04.01p.m - what's wrong.. Couldn't open youtube.. Google.. Yahoo.. Event blogger..

04.08p.m - stop online.. Went to the cafe to eat..

04.09p.m - arr.. The cafeteria close.. Went to the other cafe..

04.14p.m - time to eat..

04.28p.m - done eating..

04.33p.m - time to pray..

04.42p.m - on my way to CCAC *Co-Curriculum Academic Centre*.. I need to check my exam venue & seat number for tomorrow co-curriculum exam..

04.47p.m - apologizing to one of my friend who i called "the ignorant".. I was hungry last night.. And you know, AN HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN

04.58p.m - ok.. Got my seat.. My exam is at 11.00a.m - 11.30a.m.. *tomorrow*..

05.05p.m - stop by at the atm machine to cash out money..

05.06p.m - done.. On my way back to my room..

05.20p.m - stop by at the musolla to online.. I want to approve someone friend request..

05.29p.m - couldn't connect to the internet.. The Indonesian guy next to me also couldn't connect to the internet.. Hahahahahaha.. *why am i laughing ~~ I also couldn’t connect to the internet*..

05.37p.m - finally.. Manage to connect to the internet..

06.17p.m - on my way back to my room..

06.20p.m - i'm at my room.. Resting..

06.32p.m - my phone battery died.. Not die, but runs out of juice.. Hehehe..

07.18p.m - went to take a bath..

07.32p.m - done praying.. Time to play game at my laptop..

Should've Said No






09.05p.m - my roommates went out to check their exam seat for tomorrow exam.. My roommate give his broadband so that i could post my journal at my blog... hehehehehe.... they try to stop me from going down...

No comments:

Post a Comment