Wednesday, October 7, 2009

(2009/10/07)~~~My Day

(2009/10/07)

06.25a.m - my roommate woke me up..

07.00a.m - sleeping..

08.00a.m - still sleeping..

09.00a.m - thanks to Arian, I’m still sleeping right now..

10.00a.m - I didn't even heard my alarm.. Still sleeping..

10.28a.m - I’m awake.. *finally*.. Good thing my class start at 12.00p.m..

10.35a.m - went to take a bath..

10.45a.m - done showering.. Now I’m editing my programming assignment.. We have to submit it today..

11.08a.m - done editing..

11.30a.m - on my way to the cyber cafe to print the assignment *programming*

11.40a.m - done printing the assignment.. We have to submit a hard copy.. Bump in with my friend on my way out.. He ask me to teach him programming.. The final is around the Conner.. Well I’m going to make a class this Saturday.. Yes.. I gonna be a tutor for a day.. Don't worry.. It's free.. Everyone can come.. My friends ask me *more like force me* to make a tutor class before the final..

11.46a.m - I’m on my way to my language class.. But.. I don't know where our class is.. Either the library or normal class..

11.49a.m - I’m in front the library.. Should i go in or not..

11.50a.m - my instinct say that i should go to the normal class.. Which is at engineering department.. I gonna follow my instinct.. I don't have my lecturer phone number.. Well, i HAD it till i reformat my phone.. So i lost her number..

11.57a.m - I’m at the building.. E2 a.k.a LAMDA.. That the name of this.. But I don't know which class.. So I have to look all over the building..

11.59a.m - wow.. My instinct is right.. Our class is at this building.. Not the library.. And i found my class in just one shot.. I went to the 2nd floor.. And went to the class next to the stair.. And there she is.. My lecturer and another group.. The other group haven't finish class yet..

12.06p.m - the other group just finish class.. Now its time for our section..

12.10p.m - they done going out from the class.. We in the class.. There's a bit of a problem with today presentation.. *I’m not the one who gonna present.. My classmate gonna present*..

12.25p.m - today presentation is a bit unique.. Because the presentation didn't use a projector.. We don't have a projector.. So our lecturer suggest that we do the short presentation instead of the long one.. My group are suppose to do the short presentation.. But i don't have the note with me.. So i come up with a brilliant plan.. Hahahaha.. I suggest the group that suppose to do the long presentation to do the presentation using laptop.. Since we only have 10 student (only 9 are here).. So its not a bit problem.. By the way.. Two of my roommates also bring their laptop.. So we use their laptop for “us” *so we manage can see it*.. And my laptop been use as the main laptop.. I'm the server..

12.52p.m - the presentation ended so do our class..

01.02p.m - on my way to the musolla.. Two more class.. Programming at 02.00p.m & electric circuit at 03.30.. My class will end at 04.50p.m..

01.25p.m - one praying.. It still way too early to go to early to go to class.. I'm looking for a place to buy a notebook.. I left my notebook at my room..

01.28p.m - still looking..

01.31p.m - yeah.. Found it.. I just buy a few piece of paper.. *i don't really need the whole book.. I have mine but forgot to bring it*..

01.32p.m - on my way to go to my programming class..

01.35p.m - I’m in the class.. But as always.. No one here yet..

01.43p.m - aarrr.. I forgot to print the cover page for the assignment.. I have to do it by hand..

01.48p.m - one of my classmate said that it's ok if we don't use a cover page.. *he also didn't print the cover page*..

02.10p.m - the class start..

02.53p.m - chapter 7 finish..

02.58p.m - class end..

03.04p.m - my next class is at 03.30p.m.. Still have time to on9..

03.20p.m - chatting with Arian in facebook..

03.34p.m - going to my last class of today..

03.35p.m - I’m in the class.. Time to study electric circuit..

04.15p.m - the class is finish.. We went to the another venue to do the quiz..

04.29p.m - we in the class.. Quiz will start any minute..

05.00p.m - the quiz is over.. Good thing it was an easy question..

05.18p.m - stop by at the musolla..

05.51p.m - one of my friend is here at the musolla.. He just came in.. Actually, I never talk to him.. Yet right now we are talking like we known each other for ages..

06.30p.m - hahahahaha.. We had a conversation in facebook *between me, arian & one of his friend*.. And this is the conclusion.. This is what Arian friend said..... *his name is Tholibul Khair*But i think he just joking around....

ryan tuch, kuliah di kampus penghafal quran, tpi dia tuch hampir ganti2 pacar. parahnya kencannya ganti2 tiap minggu. aku gk tahu, dia tuch masih perjaka ato ud gk,,, hehehe.
ngakunya sich anak baek,,,

06.45p.m - went back to my room..

06.49p.m - I’m at my room..

07.15p.m - eating..

07.19p.m - done eating..

07.40p.m - checking out the movie that I downloaded..

07.42p.m - my roommate is goofing off right now..

08.16p.m - watching bleach the movie 3

08.36p.m - went to take a bath..

08.51p.m - I’m ready.. Now what should i do??

08.52p.m - I know what i want to do tonight.. I'll go and take dinner.. Than I’ll go on9.. But first I’ll go to the ATM machine.. I need to cash out some money.. Hope the one at economic department is working properly..

08.58p.m - arr... The ATM machine at economic department still broken.. Looks like i have to go to the library.. Hope that one is working properly..

09.04p.m - great it's working.. But someone is using it..

09.06p.m - done taking out money.. Now I’m on my way back to my hostel and go to the cafeteria..

09.15p.m - I’m at the cafeteria.. Time to go and buy dinner..

09.20p.m - time to eat..

09.30p.m - done eating..

09.32p.m - on my way to go to the musolla..

09.35p.m - I’m at the musolla..

09.54p.m – Couldn’t on9..........

10.00p.m - Finally i manage to connect to the net......

No comments:

Post a Comment