Saturday, October 17, 2009

(2009/10/17)~~~My Day

(2009/10/17)

02.44a.m - when to sleep.. Hope i didn't over-slept tomorrow.. I have to construct tutorial class tomorrow at 9a.m..

06.12a.m - just woke up..

07.44a.m - trying not to fall asleep..

08.07a.m - listening to some songs

08.30a.m - when to take a bath..

08.50a.m - two of my roommate are going out to a meeting *outside of our university*.. The other one also planning to go out.. Ermm.. Come to think of it.. I haven't go out for quite a long time.. Ermm.. Should i go out today? But i have to construct a tutorial class today..

08.58a.m - waiting my laptop to finish updating..

09.08a.m - on my way to go to the library.. There where i'll construct my class..

09.18p.m - great.. Library close for Deepavali holiday.. Where am i going to construct my class.. My student aren't coming yet..

09.20p.m - texting my student..

09.21p.m - i saw them.. They on their way..

09.22a.m - we going to the IRKHS department... *islamic revelation knowledge and human science*..

09.27a.m - none of the air-conditional are free..

10.03a.m - someone enter the class that we use *lecture hall 1*.. He asking where is lecture hall 2.. That's is where my islamic worldview class are.. My students ask me to go and show him...

10.08a.m - just come back..

10.41a.m - another person came to the lecture hall 1 asking where is lecture hall 2.. I ask her what going on at lecture hall 2.. She said there's a debating competition..

10.44a.m - just come back..

10.54a.m - taking a break..

10.57a.m - another person come asking about lecture hall 2...

12.01p.m - watching a very funny video.. Hahahaha.. *i'm going to post it on the next post... It deserve it own post*...

01.07p.m - class finish... On my way back to my room..

01.15p.m - stop by at the ATM to..

01.17p.m - something wrong with the atm.. Withdraw success but it didn't give me my money.. On my way to the ATM at the library.. I hope i didn't just lost my money like that..

01.22p.m - i'm at the ATM at the library.. Time to check my balance..

01.24p.m - nope.. I still have my money, so it was that ATM who has a problem, already cash out rm100.. On my way back to my room..

01.25p.m - thinking :- *ermm.. I haven't go out for quite a long time.. It been months since the last time i went out.. Should i go out today??? Ermm.. Maybe tomorrow.. I'll go out by myself as always.*..

01.32p.m - bump up with my senior that borrowed my money the other day.. He pay it..

01.37p.m - i'm at my room.. All of my roommates already went out..

01.52p.m - Rest.. Rest.. Rest.. Rest.. What a tiring day.. Tomorrow i'll go out.. But where should I go?? Ermm.. That's the trouble when you are going out by yourself.. I don't know where i should go.. That's why i haven't go out for months..

02.30p.m - feeling kinda bored and hungry.. On my way to go to the cafeteria..

02.45p.m - I’m in the musolla.. There's a new born kittens here in this musolla..

02.52p.m - still tries to connect to the internet while eating...

03.04p.m - done eating but still couldn't connect to the internet..

03.06p.m - finally manage to connect to internet..

03.51p.m - on my way back to my room.. It's raining..

03.56p.m - i'm at my room.. All of my roommate are here..

04.05p.m - watching Pokémon.. *Pokémon Diamond & Pearl*..

05.00p.m - watching Pokémon..

06.00p.m - still watching Pokémon..

07.00p.m - still watching Pokémon.. :-P

07.07p.m - done watching Pokémon.. And time to get ready to pray..

07.17p.m - went to take a bath..

07.26p.m - done showering..

07.29p.m - Watching that funny video again.. *the one that i'm gonna post at the next post*..

07.39p.m - hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. That's SO FUNNY.. Hahahahahahahaha.. I'm going to watch again.. I got to post this video on my blog...

07.43p.m - one of my ex-roommate text me asking if i can help him.. I said NO.. My guess, he want me to teach him programming.. Kinda busy.. I don't think i can be a tutor for awhile..

07.45p.m - i replied.. And my guess was right.. Ermm.. Like i said.. I'm a bit busy..

07.49p.m - this video are so damn funny.. I'm watching it again.. Hahahahahaha..

08.00p.m - watching this video made me a bit sad.. This video was shot at matriculation centre IIUM.. I studied foundation level there.. Right now i'm studying in bachelor level at main campus IIUM.. Ermm.. So much memory there at the matriculation centre.. This video bring back memories.. Classroom.. Pathway to the mosque & my hostel.. Takraw court.. Ermm..

08.02p.m - watching it again.. And it made me laugh every time i saw it.. Hahahahahahaha..

08.05p.m - texting my friends.. Asking them to online tonight.. I want them to see this video..

08.09p.m - hahahahaha.. Watching it again..

08.19p.m - done watching it.. Preparing to pray..

08.31p.m - watching "Twilight Parody".. Only those who had seen this movie will understand this parody..


08.38p.m - listening to Afgan's songs..



08.53p.m - on my way to the cafeteria..

08.59p.m - done ordering my food.. Now, i have to wait for it..

09.03p.m - my food is here.. Time to have dinner..

09.08p.m - done eating..

09.10p.m - on my way to go to the musolla..

09.15p.m – I’m at the musolla... Trying to online....

09.21p.m – Couldn’t connect to the net...

09.32p.m – Still tries to connect to the internet....

09.35p.m – Finally.... I manage to connect to the net....

No comments:

Post a Comment