Friday, October 16, 2009

(2009/10/16)~~~My Day

(2009/10/16)

12.02a.m - doing my engineering drawing assignment..

12.09a.m - listening to a fast beat songs while doing my assignment..

01.49a.m - went to sleep..

06.12a.m - woke up..

08.15a.m - went to take a bath..

08.24a.m - done showering.. Getting ready to go to class..

08.29a.m - on my way to class..

08.45a.m - i'm in the class.. Our lecturer isn't here yet..

08.55a.m - our lecturer is here.. The hope that "today class would be cancel" broke to million pieces..

09.50a.m - most of the students are doing their drawing assignment.. Only half *or less* of the students in class pay attention..

10.40a.m - our lecturer ask us to draw something.. But we don't know what he want us to draw..

10.49a.m - everyone walking around the class..

11.10a.m - there's 20 minute left.. Yet, our tutor ask us to draw another figure..

11.32a.m - class end.. All the class assignment turn to home assignment..

11.34a.m - on my way to go to my room..

11.53a.m - i'm in my room.. My roommate haven't come yet.. They're going back motorbike.. But i beat them to the room..

11.57a.m - resting + listening to songs..

12.13p.m - listening to "Jan Jan" by Inga & Anush.. I don't know how many time i repeated this song.. *and still on repeat mode*..


12.20p.m - two of my roommate is here..

12.22p.m - the other one just came in.. So everyone here..

01.11p.m - getting ready to go to the mosque..

01.17a.m - on my way to go to the mosque..

01.27p.m - i'm at the mosque..

01.41p.m - that was quick... On my way back to my room..

01.55p.m - i'm in front of my room.. But.. Arr.. I forgot to bring my key.. I'm lock outside.. Look like i have to wait for my roommates..

01.56p.m - thanks God.. I try and open the door.. And it wasn't lock.. One of my roommate already came before me..

02.12p.m - kinda bored and hungry.. On my way to the cafeteria to get something to eat..

02.23p.m - time to have lunch..

02.33p.m - done eating..

02.35p.m - trying to online.. *at the cafeteria*..

02.27p.m - manage to online..

02.44p.m - reading new chapter of naruto, bleach & fairy tail..

03.41p.m - got carried away chatting with my cousin.. Time to go to class.. Arr.. 20 minute walk from my hostel to class..

03.42p.m - the cloud are darken.. A sign that it might be raining soon..

04.00p.m - i'm in front of my class.. Our tutor haven't come yet..

04.04p.m - our tutor is here.. We going to have a quiz today..

04.08p.m - arrr.. I forgot to bring my calculator.. I have to do the quiz without using calculator..

04.28p.m - done... Waiting for the others to finish..

04.48p.m - quiz end.. Right now we discussing a question from the reference book..

05.03p.m - run to my next class.. My static tutorial haven't finish yet.. We have a quiz at electric circuit tutorial class..

05.04p.m - in my electric circuit tutorial class.. What!! WHO IS THAT PERSON?? He not my tutor.. But at least we don't have a quiz today because he teaching right now.. If i knew it, i would stay a bit longer at my static tutorial class..

05.32p.m - *yawn*.. This guy is boring.. WE WANT OUR TUTOR BACK..

05.43p.m - what!! We having a quiz right now..

06.14p.m - that was one tough quiz.. None of the students manage to finish it..

06.17p.m - it started raining..

06.24p.m - stop by at the mosque..

06.32p.m - on my way back to my room..

06.39p.m - someone called me 4 times.. *it the same person*.. But as always, i didn't pick up.. By the way, my phone displaying the "battery low"..

06.44p.m - i'm at my room.. Time to take a rest.. I have a makeup calculus tutorial class at 5-7.. But i have another class at 5.. So i didn't go to the calculus class.. Our tutor deserve that.. He didn't come to class starting from fasting month till now.. And now he want to make a makeup class without discussing with us.. He making a makeup class for another group tonight.. I'll consider it.. Maybe i'll go to that class.. Maybe not.. Because that's not my group.. By the way, it's not compulsory to go to tutorial class.. Are he crazy or something.. He want to cover all of the classes that "he miss" in just a couple of hours.. That crazy.. We couldn't even finish one chapter in one and a half hour.. How could he finish around 4 chapter in 2 hours..

06.56p.m - my roommates just came..

06.57p.m - all of us agree NOT TO GO TONIGHT

07.37p.m - playing game on my laptop.. I can't remember when is the last time i played game on my laptop..

08.04p.m - already bored playing that game.. Now i remember why i haven't played that game for quite a long time..

09.08p.m - just woke up.. I don't know when did i fall asleep..

09.15p.m - went to take a bath..

09.30p.m - i'm all dress up.. What should i do?

09.37p.m - i'm on my way to the cafeteria..

09.46p.m - i'm at the cafeteria.. Done ordering my food..

09.53p.m - still waiting for my food..

09.59p.m - my food is here.. Time to have dinner..

10.04p.m - done eating.. On my way to the musolla to online..

10.10p.m - i'm in the musolla.. Great.. No place for me to plug-in my charger..

10.16p.m – Trying to online....

10.20p.m – Still couldn’t connect to the internet...

10.23p.m – My co-curriculum instructor come and asks me something about his anti-virus... *he here at the musolla*.....

10.25p.m – Got a place to plug-in my charger..... And finally i manage to connect to the internet...

10.27p.m – Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr................... Disconnected all of a sudden...... *trying to connect back*....

10.29p.m – Yeah... manage to connect back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment