Sunday, October 18, 2009

(2009/10/18)~~~My Day

(2009/10/18)

06.10a.m - my roommate woke me up.. Time for fajr prayer..

08.10a.m - wake up.. *again*..

08.51a.m - went to take a bath..

09.05a.m - i'm ready.. I want to go out today..

09.08a.m - went down to online for awhile.. Hehehe..

09.10a.m - i'm at the TV room.. Trying to online..

09.14a.m - manage to connect to the net..

10.30a.m - wow.. It’s already half pass 10.. I'm headed back to my room..

10.33a.m - i'm at my room..

10.48a.m - on my way to go to the bus station..

10.53a.m - i'm at the bus station.. *waiting for the bus to come*..

11.02a.m - the bus to pasar seni is here.. But i don't want to go there.. I want to go to the train station *LRT*.. Ermm.. I have to wait for the other bus..

11.07a.m - finally.. The bus to the train station is here..

11.16a.m - we reach the train station..

11.19a.m - waiting for the train..

11.22a.m - the train is here..

11.36a.m - 7 station more till i reach KL Sentral.. From there, i'll take the komuter *it also a train* to Mid Valley.. That's my destination..

11.42a.m - 4 more station..

11.47a.m - next station is my stop..

11.48a.m - i want to give my seat to a middle age lady who is standing in front of me.. But the train is so crowded, it hard for me to get up.. Well, my stop is the next station.. She can seat there when i'm out..

11.50a.m - i reach my stop.. KL Sentral.. On my way to buy ticket to mid valley

11.52a.m - done buying ticket.. Now i'm waiting for the train to Mid Valley..

11.53a.m - wow.. There're lots of people.. Ermm.. I should watch my wallet..

12.00p.m - the train is here..

12.04p.m - manage to get in.. It like a can of sardines in here.. Trap in a metal box..

12.06p.m - yeah.. I reach my true destination.. MID Valley Megamall..

12.10p.m - headed to the top level.. Golden Screen Cinema.. Still haven't decide which movie(s) i want to watch..

12.16p.m - great.. The line is short... *deciding which movie i want to watch*..

12.23p.m - done buying ticket.. I want to watch tsunami at haeundae.. But the next session is at 4.35p.m.. What am i suppose to do while waiting.. Ermm.. So i bought a ticket for cloudy with a chance of meatball.. At 1.10p.m.. Hehehe.. I also bought ticket for tsunami at haeundae.. Hehehe.. I'll watch the animated movie 1st.. Than after the movie end, i have planty of time for zuhur.. After praying, i'll go somewhere to eat.. After that i'll wait for the next movie.. After the movie end.. I still have lots of time for asar prayer.. Already plan it.. Hahahaha..

12.33p.m - went to the lower floor to go to MPH *a book store*.. One of my favourite store here at mid valley megamall..

12.35p.m - i shouldn't come here.. Arr, i want to buy that.. I want that too, and that.. Oo i want this book.. Look over there.. I got to have that one..


12.47p.m - i got to buy those book.. Well at least some of it.. I'm on my way back to the top floor.. The movie are about to start..

12.50p.m - waiting in line to buy popcorn..

12.55p.m - i'm inside the cinema.. 2 coke 1 popcorn for me alone.

12.56p.m - good thing i bring my sweater.. It freezing cold in here.. *waiting for the movie to start ~~ 01.10p.m*

12.59p.m - i hope no one seat next to me.. I want to watch the movie in peace.. *cloudy with a chance of meatball*

01.07p.m - the light is out.. The movie start..

01.09p.m - it still showing commercial..

01.17p.m - great.. There someone sit next to me..

01.19p.m- the movie start..

02.42p.m - the movie end.. That was one funny movie.. I got to download it..

02.44p.m - on my way to the toilet :-P

02.47p.m - on my way to go to the musolla.. I told you i still have plenty of time left for zuhur prayer..

03.01p.m - done praying.. I still have more than an hour till my next movie.. *tsunami at haeundae*..

03.04p.m - ermm.. Thinking.. Thinking.. Thinking.. Thinking.. Should i buy those books?? Do i need them?? My answer.. Yes i should buy them, but maybe not all of them.. Do i need them?? YESSSSS... But i shouldn't throw my money on food & books.. But it better if i spent my money on that stuff.. They beneficial to me.. Better that using it like the others, spent it on stuff that harmful for their life like cigarettes, buying stuff for their GF/BF.. At least i'm spending my money on me and i use it to buy foods & books.. I really really NEED those books.. Ermm.. I know, i'll ask my friends..

03.17p.m - just sent the message to few of my friends.. *waiting for them to reply*..

03.25p.m - i'm out of the musolla.. Still texting my friends..

03.38p.m - i made up my mind... I'll buy one or two book... But which one??

03.41p.m - looking for ATM machine.. Where are the atm at this place.. I only know one.. It in front of MPH... But that one usually run out of money.. I still have lots of time before the movie start.. I'll use those time to look for atm machine..

03.48p.m - the map say that there's an atm machine at the 3rd floor..

03.50p.m - found it.. I'll cash out the money after the movie.. I'm going to a pet store..

03.54p.m - ok.. Right now i done want those book.. I want a gerbil.. And it cost less than those book..

04.08p.m - i'm out of the shop... Right my headache started to get worse.. Should i buy books or animal.. Ermm.. I think i'm gonna ask my parent..

04.14p.m - i'm in front of the cinema.. Waiting to get in..

04.28p.m - just finish talking with my parent.. And the result, my brother are allergic to fury creature.. So, i'm going to buy the books..

04.32p.m - inside the cinema.. The commercial start.. Time to watch tsunami at haeundae..

04.41p.m - saw a commercial of a movie.. I got to watch it.. "jennifer's body",

04.43p.m - the movie start..

06.17p.m - the movie end.. Wow.. That's a very good movie... At 1st, it was so damn funny.. At the end, it was so damn sad.. The girl that sit beside me cried.. I give it 9 out of 10.. As always after watching a movie at the cinema, time to visit the toilet.. Hahahaha..

06.24p.m -time to go to the musolla & pray..

06.38p.m - done praying..

06.41p.m - OK.. Isn't that my classmate.. Never talk to him before.. Hehehehe.. But we knew each other..

06.43p.m - someone call me.. I don't know who's number it is.. So, as always.. I didn't pick up..

06.46p.m - office hours are about to end.. So it might not be a good idea to go back right now.. I'll go back around 8p.m.. So that mean i'll reach my campus around 10p.m.. If that the case, than it's a good idea.. I'll have dinner and go online straight away.. But i have to take my laptop first.. OK.. It's a plan...

06.51p.m - oh yeah.. I almost forgot.. "my books".. *well, they're going to be mine*.. Ermm.. Should i buy them? Erm.. I'll buy them after maghrib prayer.. *still at musolla*..

07.03p.m - time to pray

07.13p.m - done praying.. Time to go to the atm to cash out money..

07.21p.m - that is one long line.. I have to be patient and wait for my turn.. I'm using the atm in front of the bookstores... I hope this atm have money in it..

07.27p.m - done cashing out money.. Time to go in MPH..

07.43p.m - wow.. I been look for this card game for ages.. Can't believe they have it.. I use to played this went i was little..

07.59p.m - still couldn't decide which book i should buy..

08.03p.m - done buying books.. Right now i'm on my way to go to the komuter *it's the train company name*..

08.11p.m - just as what i predicted.. Less people used the train after 8p.m.. *waiting for the train to come*..

08.17p.m - feeling very hungry right now.. I'll go and eat kfc when i reach KL Sentral.. Still waiting for the train to KL Sentral.. But do i have time to have dinner there.. Or i should take dinner at my campus.. Ermm..

08.26p.m - the train is here..

08.36p.m - reach KL Sentral... It's a bit late.. I'll take dinner at my campus.. On my way to the ticket counter..

08.40p.m - done buying the food.. Right now i'm waiting the train to Terminal Putra..

08.42p.m - just my luck.. The train's here..

08.43p.m - on my way to Terminal Putra.. From there i'll took a bus to my campus..

08.57p.m - suddenly feeling really sleepy..

09.03p.m - accidently bump my head at the window..

09.11p.m - finally.. I reach termimal putra.. The bus isn't come yet.. *waiting for the bus*..

09.18p.m - what a small world.. Some of my friend are here waiting for bus as well.. Where's on earth are those buses..

09.26p.m - yeah.. One of the bus are here.. But the driver went out of the bus.. Have to wait for him.. Don't know where he go..

09.31p.m - another bus came.. This time, the driver didn't go anyway.. So we get in the bus..

09.36p.m - have a seat.. Waiting for the other people to pay for ticket..

09.40p.m - my parent call.. *the bus haven't moved yet*..

09.45p.m - done talking with my parent.. The bus are a bit loud *noisy*.. I barely heard what my mom are saying.. The bus already full..

09.49p.m - finally.. The bus move.. On my way back to my campus..

10.00p.m - yeah.. We entered UIAM main gate..

10.09a.m - finally.. Reach the bus station at my hostel.. 1st stop... Cafeteria.. Time to have dinner..

10.12p.m - i'm at the cafeteria.. Time to order food..

10.17p.m - my food is here.. Time to eat..

10.23p.m - done eating.. On my way back to my room..

10.27p.m - i'm at my room..

10.34p.m - my parent call..

10.37p.m - they asking whether i already arrive at my hostel or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment