Wednesday, October 14, 2009

(2009/10/14)~~~My Day

(2009/10/14)

01.01a.m - still at my friend room..

02.20a.m - printing the report.. Good thing there's a printer at my friend room.. All of his roommate already sleep..

02.27a.m - done.. Finally its over.. Headed to the musolla for a quick on9.. Its raining right now..

02.30a.m - there're still some student in here.. I'm trying to on9..

02.35a.m - finally.. I manage to online..

02.44a.m - on my way back to my room.. Have to go through the rain..

02.47a.m - i'm in my room.. My roommates already slept.. But they didn't lock the door..

02.52a.m - listening to some songs.. Hoping go fall asleep..

06.41a.m - just woke up..

07.00a.m - sleeping..

08.00a.m - i'm tired.. Still sleeping..

09.00a.m - yesterday was a very busy way.. Still sleeping..

10.00a.m - sleeping..

10.17a.m - arr.. I over-slept again.. *just woke up*..

10.22a.m - went to take a bath..

10.35a.m - just got i-don't-know whether it's a good news or bad.. Our language class at 12p.m today is cancel.. So that means, my class for today will start at 2p.m.. It will start with "programming" class.. Today we gonna submit our project & we have to explain it to our lecturer..

10.41a.m - zul call me.. As always.. I didn't answered..

10.42a.m - he call again..

10.48a.m - he want to ask about the project..

10.50a.m - Imran *he my teammate for the project* text me asking how to delete a character in a string..

11.03a.m - listening to some songs..

11.30a.m - my roommates still discussing about their programming project.. The 3 of them is in a group.. They program still don't execute the way it suppose to.. MAY GOD BLESS THEM...

11.57a.m - one of my friend ask me to put a few poster at engineering department.. Ermm.. Sorry, but i'm busy today.. So i can't.. *by the way, we not that very close.. So maybe he won't mind if i say NO I CAN'T*..

12.41p.m - listening to funny little world..

12.59p.m - morphing my photo.. *just for fun*...

01.27p.m - i'm late.. I better go pray & than go to class..

01.43p.m - on my way to go to class, and on my way out i saw my roommate editing my programming project, WHAT!! They stole my coding.. Arr.. I forgot to switch off my laptop went i was asleep..

01.54p.m - i had lost my mood to present the project.. Ermm.. People.. I a situation of desperation, the willing to do anything.. Stealing my project.. If they at a different class, i wouldn't mind.. But we at the same class.. So how would i explain this to my lecturer.. I don't have a hard evidence to prove it.. Word along doesn't do much.. I'm on depress mode..

02.01p.m - went to take a sit.. My chest hurt.. *a lots*.. I need to claim down.. I don't want to stress out and get a heart attack over this matter..

02.03p.m - imran *my teammate* text me asking where am i.. I answered him "i'm in front of E1.. My chest hurt & i have to take a rest.. I'll come to class a bit late.."

02.06p.m - making my move to class..

02.09p.m - i,m in my class..

02.10p.m - imran is here..

02.12p.m - my lecturer & tutor is here.. Wafi *my other teammate* isn't here yet..

02.16p.m - the presentation start.. Our lecturer & tutor check each group one by one..

02.18p.m - wafi is here..

02.36p.m - done presenting.. We got 118 over 100..

02.42p.m - on our *i & my teammate* went out to buy a cd.. We have to send soft copy of the project..

02.45p.m - we in our class.. Time to burn the project.. My roommate haven't come yet.. I text them but they didn't reply,

03.06p.m - uploading my picture to facebook..

03.28p.m - getting ready to go to my next class..

03.32p.m - i'm in my class.. My roommates haven't come yet.. OK.. I do mad at them.. But right now i'm worry about them.. Do they involve in an accident..

03.35p.m - i call my roommate.. Thanks GOD.. They still alive.. They say they want to skip the class..

04.29p.m - Madi text me *she a student in this class*.. She ask me to wait after the class she ask me to give something to my roommate..

04.38p.m - class finish early.. Time to go meet Madi..

04.41p.m - on my way back to my room..

05.01p.m - i'm in my room.. Giving a hint to my roommate on how to do the presentation for programming project.. They have to present next week..

05.16p.m - continue memorizing the 22 surah.. Mx memorizing test is tonight at my co-curriculum class..

05.55p.m - my roommate went out to their class.. They have a class at 6p.m.. I'm still trying to memorize the 22 surah..

06.20p.m - went to take a bath.. I don't want to come late tonight..

06.30p.m - resting + listening to some songs.. Calming myself.. I have an hour and a half more.. Than the test will start.. After that i don't have anything to worry about.. But after the class tonight i have to help Tiqa with her programming project.. She have to submit it tomorrow.. *we in a different class*..

06.34p.m - listening to Alexander Rybak songs..

07.29p.m - on my way to go to class.. Wish me luck for the memorizing test tonight..

07.43p.m - i'm in front of the class

07.53p.m - no one is here yet..

07.58p.m - our instructor is here but none of the other student are here..

08.05p.m - the other student are here..

08.18p.m - went to the mosque.. The memorization test will start after isyak prayer..

08.39p.m - on my way back to my class.. Moment of truth.. Memorizing test..

09.00p.m - my turn already finish..

09.30p.m - yeah.. Class is over.. Finally.. That was our last class for this semester for that subject.. I'm kinda sad..

09.33p.m - on my way to meet Paien.. Tiqa didn't reply my massage.. So, the meeting is cancel..

09.35p.m - found paien..

09.42p.m - 3 other of my friend is here..

09.45p.m - another 2 of my friend come....

10.43p.m - done helping paien..

10.53p.m - on my way back to my room..

10.55p.m - tiqa call me... She want me to help her with her project..

12.19a.m - just finish helping tiqa with her project.. I haven't post this journal on my blog yet.. I HAVEN'T HAD DINNER YET.. On my way back to my hostel to go to the cafeteria, its dark & creepy..

12.30p.m – I’m in the cafeteria... Time to order some dinner...

12.45p.m - My food is ready... Time to have dinner...

12.56p.m - Went to the musolla to online...


No comments:

Post a Comment