Thursday, October 29, 2009

(2009/10/29)~~~My Day

(2009/10/29)

05.48a.m - fatin text me..

06.33a.m - my roommate woke me up.. Wow.. Did i fall asleep again..

09.33a.m - one of my roommate woke me up saying "don't you have a static class at 10a.m".. Well thanks for your concern, but i don't have a static class anymore.. We already finish the syllabus..

10.55a.m - on my way to take a bath..

11.18a.m - on my way to go to class..

11.27a.m - i'm in front of my class.. Everyone still out.. So i waited outside with them..

11.38a.m - we just got in the class..

11.48a.m - our lecturer just came in..

01.11p.m - still at my islamic worldview class.. Quraisyah just text me saying that she want to meet me at KAED *kulliyyah of architecture and environment design* around 01.35p.m...

01.33p.m - class finish.. This is our last class *islamic worldview* for the semester.. on my way to kaed cafeteria..

01.40p.m - i'm walking the fastest i can to kaed..

01.43p.m - i'm at kaed cafeteria.. She is here.. She want to use my laptop to burn they programming coding *project* to a cd..

01.47p.m - done.. On my way to the musolla at kaed to pray *just beside the cafeteria*....

01.55p.m - on my way back to my room..

02.23p.m - stop by at the tv room,

02.24p.m - there's no electricity.. It's damn hot..

02.38p.m - trying Skype..

02.45p.m - having a conversation with Qut & Arian.. *using Skype*..

03.48p.m - done talking with them.. *WOW... i talk to them about an hour ~~felt like we only talk for minutes* SKYPE RULE!!!!

04.01p.m - done online.. On my way to the cafeteria to buy something to eat..

04.06p.m - done buying food.. Time to go back to my room and eat..

04.09p.m - i'm at my room..

04.12p.m - time to eat..

04.24p.m - done eating..

04.41p.m - done praying.. Resting for awhile..

05.09p.m - my roommates *two of them* just came in..

05.22p.m - my roommates went out to buy oil for the motorcycle.. They borrow someone else’s motorcycle to go out and buy oil..

05.42p.m - the other one *my roommate* just came..

07.09p.m - just woke up.. Hehehe.. Can't believe i fall asleep..

07.25p.m - time to take a bath..

07.45p.m - done praying.. Time to go dinner.. I'm going there with one of my roommate...

07.49p.m - we at the cafeteria.. Something happen on our way to the cafeteria.. Don't worry farid.. I won't tell anyone..

07.57p.m - time to eat..

08.09p.m - on my way back to my room.. Doesn't feel so good.. Feel like my guts trying to climb it way out from my stomach.. My roommate still at the cafeteria..

08.13p.m - headed to the toilet..

08.15p.m - there goes my dinner.. Did i eat something wrong? Does feel so good.. Time to take ablution, pray & take a good rest..

08.20p.m - done praying.. Time to take a rest.. Does feel so good.. I have an assignment *engineering drawing* to do.. I'll do it when my roommate are here..

08.23p.m - my roommate are here, along with one of our senior..

08.36p.m - start doing my assignment while online

09.06p.m - stop online.. Focus on the assignment..

09.12p.m - my mechanical pencil broke.. Arr.. I can't do the drawing.. Well.. Guess i have to burn this assignment.. By the way.. I don't feel so good.... I have a major headache right now.....

09.34p.m – GREAT!!!!!! I manage to fix my pencil *0.3mm*..... Try to do my assignment.....

10.30p.m – On my way to the musolla....

10.33p.m – I’m at the musolla..... Trying to connect to the internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment