Friday, October 30, 2009

(2009/10/30)~~~My Day

(2009/10/30)

08.00a.m - went to take a bath..

08.10a.m - getting ready to go to class..

08.15a.m - on my way to go to class with one of my roommate..

08.32a.m - we at the class.. Only 8 student are here.. We suppose to have around 50 or more students..

08.40a.m - 23 students are here..

08.44a.m - most of the students are here.. Our tutor just announce that our lecturer are coming late today..

08.46a.m - trying to connect to the internet..

09.16a.m - our lecturer is here.. I didn't notice he was here..

09.55a.m - we are having a quiz.. The quiz start now..

11.57a.m - done with the quiz..

11.59a.m - on our way back to our room..

12.18p.m - i'm at my room.. Time to rest..

12.27p.m - my roommates just came in..

01.00p.m - time to eat..

01.08p.m - done eating..

01.15p.m - waiting for my roommate.. *one of my roommate*..

01.17p.m - on our way to the mosque..

01.28p.m - i'm at the mosque..

01.51p.m - on my way back to my room..

02.04p.m - i'm at my room.. Time to get some rest..

02.24p.m - trying to do my drawing assignment

03.49p.m - on my way to class.. I ask my roommate to send me to class by using motorcycle.. I know i'm phobia riding motorbike.. But we need to submit our drawing assignment before 4p.m.. There's no way i could made it in time by foot.. So.. Desperate time require desperate measurement.. By the way, i have class at 4p.m..

03.56p.m - i'm at the building... Time to run to the class

03.59p.m - Yeah.. Made it in time..

04.01p.m - i lost..

04.03p.m - almost went to the next building..

04.05p.m - i'm in front of the class.. But no one here..

04.06p.m - don't say the class is cancel.. I thought everyone agree that we are having a class today.. *texting my friend for confirmation*..

04.09p.m - my tutor never late like this.. So maybe the class are cancelled.. Heading back to my room..

04.19p.m - stop by at the mosque..

04.42p.m - done praying.. On my way back to my room... I planned to go to the stadium to do a bit of exercise.. All of my friends say that i'm gaining weight.. They said that i'm different from the 1st time they meet me.. Well, that was more than 2 years ago.. For sure i'm different.. But, i'll try to shake a few pound..

04.57p.m - i'm at my room.. None of my roommates are here.. I don't think i could go to the stadium.. I already whip out over the long walk from my class to my room.. I WALK.. That consider as an exercise right.. By the way, it's look like it's going to rain.. The cloud are getting darker.. So, today plan to the stadium is cancel (^_^)y

05.00p.m - watching pokemon..

06.35p.m - stop watching pokemon.. 6 episode is enough for today.. My roommates haven't come back yet..

06.37p.m - listening to some songs..

06.42p.m - my roommates just came in and the 1st thing they say are "DIDN'T YOU SAID YOU WANT TO GO JOGING".. *they yell*.. Hahahahaha.. I use the "it's raining" excuse.. *but it didn't rain*..

06.54p.m - someone send me a text message asking if i want to try the food he made/cook.. Ermm.. No thanks.. I'm still not over yesterday food poisoning.. Don't know if it a food poisoning or not.. I won't take any change eating something from an unprofessional chef.. NO THANKS.. I'LL PASS..

07.06p.m - OK.. Tonight i'll go to the stadium with one of my roommate.. He never go there *the stadium*.. So this is his 1st time going to the stadium.. We planned to go there around 10p.m.. I hope the light are on.. It's kinda creepy.. After the incident last ramadhan *fasting month*, no one dare to go at the stadium at night.. ONE STUDENT DIED THERE.. He drawn at the pool.. Around 1a.m or 2a.m.. He a 1st year student just like me.. Well, he was.. Before that incident, lots student went to the stadium at night *since we have class at morning*.. But after that incident.. Ermm.. Let just say that things aren't the same anymore..

07.18p.m - went to take a bath..

07.41p.m - done praying..

07.47p.m - playing game.. Pokemon platinum.. Start from the beginning.. I think i'll use chimchar this time..

08.43p.m - stop playing game.. Time to pray..

09.54p.m - done playing game.. Got bored already.. Looks like tonight plan to go to the stadium is cancel.. My roommate already fall asleep.. So.. Cancel..

09.59p.m - on my way to the cafeteria to eat..

10.02p.m - i'm at the cafeteria

10.08p.m - time to eat..

10.17p.m - done eating..

10.26p.m – I’m at the musolla... Trying to connect to the internet....

10.27p.m – Manage to connect....

No comments:

Post a Comment