Thursday, October 22, 2009

(2009/10/22)~~~My Day

(2009/10/22)

07.02a.m - listening to some songs..

09.00a.m - just woke up.. (^_^)..

09.37a.m - once again.. I'm awake.. This time for real.. Went to take a bath..

09.45a.m - off to go to class..

09.50a.m - just my luck.. The bus is here.. Well its the bus for the female student.. But who care.. I'm late.. My class is 10a.m..

09.55a.m - i'm off the bus.. A 20 minutes journey turn to a 5 minutes journey.. I save 15 minutes..

10.00a.m - our lecturer is here..

11.18a.m - class end

11.21a.m - on my way to my next class..

11.28a.m - i'm in my islamic worldview..

11.40a.m - my lecturer just came in..

12.47p.m - the lecture ended.. Now time for the group presentation..

01.08p.m - class's finish... Time to go to the mosque..

01.26p.m - done praying.. On my way back to my room.. The guy next to me *after praying* looks like he want to cry or something.. He really regret whatever he had done.. :-P

01.28p.m - great.. It's raining...

01.32p.m - going through the tunnel *avoid the rain* to get to my hostel..

01.39p.m - i'm at my room..

01.42p.m - on my way to the cafeteria.. Haven't eat anything yet

01.59p.m - done eating.. Time to on9..

03.34p.m - on my way back to my room.. HEADACHE... Must be because of the rain... Need to get back to my roo and rest.. I have programming tutorial class at 6p.m..

03.40p.m - resting.. *hope i didn't accidently sleep*..

05.30p.m - just woke up.. I slept on purpose.. I have a headache.. By the way, i still have time to go to class.. Time to go pray..

05.45p.m - on my way to go to class... *programming tutorial class* It’s not raining anymore..

06.04p.m - i'm in front of the class.. We are going to have a quiz.. *maybe*

06.06p.m - the quiz start.. 06.23p.m - i'm finish.. But it turn out not to be a quiz..

06.24p.m - i got 10 out of 10.. But it's not a quiz..

06.25p.m - our tutor start explaining the solution.. Since the other didn't get it..

06.31p.m - well.. Our tutor just give the other the idea on how to do answer this question..

06.35p.m - our tutor give me tips on how to answer the question in the final exam.. Our final exam..

06.48p.m - our tutor ask the other to do it at their room, *they haven't finish yet*.. And our tutor ask us if we have anything to ask.. *this is our last class*..

07.00p.m - class end... On my way to the mosque..

07.05p.m - i'm at the mosque..

07.21p.m - on my way back to my room..

07.35p.m - i'm at my room..

07.36p.m - where should i study tonight?? Tomorrow is my programming final exam.. A bit early.. The exam week start at 4th November.. But our programming & engineering lab paper start a bit early.. Back to the main question.. Where should i study tonight.. All of my note are in the form of slide show.. So i can study anywhere as long as i have my laptop.. I think i'll study at the musolla.. It's way better than my room.. Ok.. It's set.. I'll online at the musolla tonight.. Oppss.. Sorry.. I'll study, not online.. But it doesn't hurt to do two things at the same time :-P

07.44p.m - one of my roommate just came in..

07.57p.m - went to take a bath..

08.11p.m - i'm all dress up..

08.16p.m - putting "believe" by dima bilan.. And "hold on be strong" by maria haukaas storeng.. While writing something that i want to post on my blog *confession*..

Believe


Hold On Be Strong


09.12p.m - my roommate ask the solution for the question that our tutor gave us.. *still writing confession*

09.15p.m - another one came and ask me about the solution for the question that our tutor gave us..

09.27p.m - done writing it.. Time to pray..

09.32p.m - done.. On my way to the cafeteria.. I’m starving..

09.44p.m - time to eat..

09.50p.m - done eating.. On my way to study at the musolla..

09.52p.m - stop by the burger stall to buy 4 piece of burger..

10.09p.m – I’m at the musolla.. Time to Study.....

No comments:

Post a Comment