Sunday, October 11, 2009

(2009/10/11)~~~My Day

(2009/10/11)

02.40a.m - My EVIL PLAN goes according to plan.. That is, "Get Revenge".. Now we *arian* even.. *MAYBE* Hahahahaha..

07.17p.m - Listening to some music

08.43a.m - The sun shine through my window.. Like its telling me to get up..

10.48a.m - Just woke up again.. Don't know what to do..

10.59a.m - Open up my laptop.. I'm going to watch anime..

11.17a.m - Watching naruto..

12.01p.m - Still watching naruto..

02.03p.m - Watching pokemon..

02.19p.m - Went to take a bath..

02.33p.m - I'm all dress up.. What should i do next?

02.35p.m - On my way to the musolla to online.. Got nothing to do..

02.38p.m - I'm at the musolla.. Trying to connect to the internet..

02.42p.m - Finally.. I manage to connect to the net..

04.03p.m - On my way to go to the cafeteria.. Time to eat..

04.03p.m - Time to eat..

04.21p.m - Done eating.. Going to the musolla.. Time to pray.. After that.. Online..

04.41p.m - Done praying.. Now i'm waiting for the other to get out of the musolla.. After that i can online.. There's another student online right.. He an Indonesian..

04.45p.m - Only half of them went out.. But i think, i'm going online anyway..

05.13p.m - Just got a message from my roommate.. Tonight dinner will be sponsor by his aunt.. Ermm.. But tonight i have a group discussion..

06.40p.m - On my way back to my room.. I don't think i can online tonight.. I have a lot of things to do.. Group discussion about the programming project.. My teammates said that we gonna discuss till 11.00p.m tonight.. Ermm.. And tomorrow we *i and my roommates* have a Engineering Lab class.. We haven't done the Lab Report for the previous experiment yet.. Arr.. And the most important thing is.. My roommate aunt gonna sponser dinner.. I don't know if i can have dinner with them or not.. Busy.. Busy.. Busy..

06.45p.m - I'm at my room.. My roommate's brother is here.. He lying on the floor..

06.56p.m - Collecting all of my dirty laundry.. Hehehe.. Good thing i have cloth supply that last for 2week+ hehehehe.. Otherwise i have to wash my cloth every week..

07.02p.m - Carrying two big pails full of my cloth.. I'm not gonna wash it by hand.. I'm gonna use the washing machine.. Hehehe.. I don't know how to wash cloth manually.. Hehehehe..

07.03p.m - I'm at the laundry room.. Putting all my cloth in the washing machine..

07.08p.m - On my way back to my room..

07.23p.m - my roommate is here with the food, going down to help him carry the food..

07.27p.m - we back at our room..

07.33p.m - setting up the table for dinner.. *we has a table*..

07.44p.m - getting ready to eat..

07.49p.m - time to eat..

08.02p.m - eating watermelon

08.13p.m - done eating.. I eat 3/4 of the watermelon.. Hahahahahaha..

08.16p.m - One of my teammate *Wafi* for the programming project just message me.. He said we gonna do the discussion at 10p.m at his room..

08.23p.m - My roommate ask me "did you see where's my pail??" Arr.. I forgot about my laundry.. *i borrowed his pail*..Good thing my roommate ask about his pail..

08.33p.m - done hanging up my cloth.. The to rest..

08.45p.m - checking my exam date..

09.06p.m - i couldn't find some of the date for my exam.. *2 subject*..

09.09p.m - watching "changes" official music video.. Dima Bilan.. *what happen to his hair*..


09.12p.m - watching "fifteen" official music video.. Taylor Swift.. It's way better than Dima Bilan music video.. Hahahahaha..


09.16p.m - yup.. That is better than dima bilan music video..

09.33p.m - forgot that i didn't take a bath ye.. Hehehehe.. Time to go take a bath..

09.51p.m - i'm ready.. Packing up my laptop..

09.57p.m - time to go to faroq *that the name of my friend hostel* room D1.6.. He staying at block D..

10.00p.m - looking for faroq block D... I been here for more than 3 month.. Yet still not very familiar with the buildings here..

10.03p.m - found it..

10.06p.m - i'm at my friend room.. The other one didn't come yet.. Waiting for him..

10.11p.m - still waiting for my other teammate..

10.23p.m - the other one of my teammate is here.. Time to discuss..

11.32p.m - still at my friend room.. Looks like i have to post today journal a bit late..

11.43p.m - just finish discussing about the project.. As always.. They ask me, and i answered.. Now i'm on my way to the musolla to online.. I'm want to post this on my blog..

11.46p.m - i'm at the musolla.. Some of my friend is here..

11.48p.m - trying to connect to the internet..

11.49p.m - yeah.. Manage to connect..

No comments:

Post a Comment