Sunday, October 25, 2009

(2009/10/25)

05.53a.m - just woke up..

08.05a.m - one of my roommate are yelling "ZAAIM!!! Wake up!! We have an exam at 9a.m.. I want to ask something.. Hurry up.. Wake up"..

08.10a.m - teaching him programming..*the one that woke me up*.. He had store a numbers of question for me..

08.21a.m - done answering all of his questions..

08.29a.m - on my way to take a bath..

08.37a.m - on my way to the exam venue.. I don't know where & on what time it is.. My roommate said the exam going to be split into 3 parts.. He got the 1p.m slot.. I don't know when is mine.. So i'm going to check now.. The 1st slot is at 9a.m till 11.am..

08.40a.m - as always.. Ask blessing from my family before an exam..

08.42a.m - my parent call me.. Wishing me good luck..

08.55a.m - i'm at the notice board.. I don't know where my exam venue is.. "teaching lab".. I don't even know that place exist.. The exam is going to be at 9a.m till 10.30a.m..

09.02a.m - still looking for "teaching lab"

09.06a.m - we ask one sister.. Luckily she know where it is.. Its at E3.. We at E0.. I never been to E3 before.. How should i know..

09.11a.m - found it.. And we late.. The others already start..

10.40a.m - just got out of the exam venue.. Hahahaha.. What an easy question.. They only ask us to do one coding..

10.49a.m - bump in with one of my roommate.. His slot *exam time* is at 11.00a.m..

10.54a.m - my father call me.. He just got back from the restaurant.. *my dad went there to download some movies*.. Like father like son.. I also addicted to downloading movies.. I just download but didn't watch it.. Hahahaha..

11.04a.m - i'm at my room.. Done talking to my dad..

11.14a.m - one of my roommate ask me how to do the question that i just answered..

11.22a.m - another one of my roommate join us..

11.49a.m - done teaching them..

11.58a.m - my roommate are watching "nur kasih".. I'm listening to some music...

12.35p.m - my roommates went to the exam venue.. Good luck..

12.57p.m - my roommate that on slot 11a.m call me.. Saying the question is hard.. And he ask me not to go anywhere.. He don't have the room key with him.. And he want to borrow my camera.. He have a program outside our campus..

01.09p.m - he is here..

01.10p.m - and he is out.. Bye..

01.15p.m - pray..

01.29p.m - on my way to the tv room to online..

01.34p.m - i'm at the tv room.. Time to online..

02.35p.m - my sister call me..

02.59p.m - done talking with my sister..

03.45p.m - on my way to my room.. The cloud is darken.. Looks like it's going to rain..

03.46p.m - it's raining..

03.48p.m - i'm at my room.. The door are open.. And only one of my roommate are in the room..

03.52p.m - listening to music..

The Call - Regina Spektor


04.20p.m - time to pray..

04.41p.m - time to take a quick nap..

05.50p.m - nawwar miscall me 3 time..

07.08p.m - just woke up..

07.15p.m - on my way to take a shower..

07.25p.m - time to pray..

07.35p.m - time to do my laundry.. By doing my laundry, i mean, sending it to the washing machine... Pack it all.. Collecting all my laundry and put it in 2 p

07.37p.m - on my way to the laundry room..

07.39p.m - i'm at the laundry room.. Someone still using the washing machine.. Went to my room.. Left all my cloth.. I'm going back there around 8p.m..

07.43p.m - paien call me.. I pick up the phone and answer.. *to those who phone call i didn't answer, no hard feeling ok.. I MEAN YOU.. Not nawwar... but YOU... The one who always say i'm doing an injustice for not picking up your phone call*..

07.47p.m - studying for tomorrow final exam for electric circuit lab.. I don't know if the test is going to be in paper or practical..

07.53p.m - my roommate told me it's going to be in the form of practical.. And it's only conclude the 1st 3 experiment.. But we only have to do one experiment.. Which one?? Our lectures are the one who going to choose for us..

07.59p.m - on my way to the laundry room..

08.00p.m - i'm in the laundry room.. One more minute till the other guy laundry finish.. But he not here..

08.02p.m - he not here.. So i have to take it out for him

08.06p.m - done putting my cloth into the washing machine.. Set the timer at my phone "50minute".. On my way back to my room.. Study.. Study.. Study..

08.12p.m - study.. Study.. Study.. I only have to look at 3 experiments... I can online tonight.. (^_^)y

08.20p.m - time to have a break.. Pray..

08.39p.m - najiha call me.. And i pick up her call.. *once again, to those who phone call i didn't pic up.. No hard feeling ok*

08.57p.m - on my way to the laundry room to take my clothes..

08.59p.m - done.. Time to go up, and hang up my clothes..

09.09p.m - done hanging up my clothes.. Done my revision.. What else to do??

10.09p.m – Done watching movie....

10.12p.m – On my way to the cafeteria.... Time to have dinner....

10.32p.m – Done eating.... On my way to go to the musolla...

10.35p.m – I’m at the musolla.... Trying to connect to the internet....

10.38p.m – Couldn’t connect to the net....

10.43p.m – Qut text me wishing me good luck for tomorrow exam... And he say a certain someone ask her to send the person “salam” to me.... Do i know that person??????

10.46p.m – Finally.. Manage to connect to the internet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment