Saturday, October 10, 2009

(2009/10/10)~~~My Day

(2009/10/10)

06.01a.m - Just woke up.. Don't sleep again zaaim.. I have to go to the library at 9a.m to teach my friends "programming"

08.56a.m - Arr.. Just woke up.. *I slept*

09.10a.m - I'm ready & on my way to go to the library.. There where I'm gonna held my class..

09.11a.m - Went back to my room.. Forgot to the reference book..

09.13a.m - Got it.. On my way to go to the library..

09.19a.m - Today there's a convocation ceremony at my university.. Yet, I'm constructing my class today.. Hehehe.. "My students" the one that choose this date to held our class..

09.24a.m - I'm at the library.. Time to look for my students..

09.32a.m - Transferring movie..

10.09a.m - The class start..

12.41p.m - Class end..

12.50p.m - Still at the library..

12.53p.m - My student used my laptop to on9..

01.06p.m - Went out to go to the mosque..

01.25p.m - On my way to go back to my hostel.. Than go to the cafeteria to eat..

01.37p.m - I'm at the cafeteria.. Time to eat..

01.54p.m - Done eating.. On my way to go to the musolla..

01.56p.m - I'm at the musolla.. Time to on9..

02.46p.m - Texting with Fatin.. She at a open house.. *her friend open house*..

03.00p.m - Still on9..

04.07p.m - Done on9.. On my way back to my room..

04.15p.m - Resting at my room.. Fatin still haven't forgive Arian for what he did last night.. Arian give her a link to a website.. When she click the link.. Her browser went crazy.. She thought it was a virus.. Fatin was looking for something important for her assignment.. *or facebook game*.. So after that happen, she lost everything that she was looking.. And she mad at me too because Arian add her from my profile.. *he did the crime, why I'm the one that have to do the time*.. Well, Arian gave me the same link.. At that time I was looking for my exam schedule at the internet.. I want to book my flight ticket.. Well, the same as Fatin, all of it gone.. And I was fierce.. But I can't stay angry for a long period.. Well, I'm not that type of person.. I manage to get the schedule back.. But.. Fatin mad at me all because of Arian.. So I have to choose between my friend/foe Fatin and my friend *maybe* Arian... So I choose to support Fatin.. Since I know her longer than I know Arian.. And she is my "message buddy".. So in order to prevent her from stay angry, I join her in her campaign boycotting Arian.. Hehehehehe.. We are trying to make Arian feel sorry for what he did.. And I'm the mastermind *as always*.. My plan going smoothly.. He need to learn his lesson.. But I hope I didn't over done it in our plan to get revenge.. Hahahahahahaha.... (evil laugh).. Well.. Actually.. My plan is not to get revenge.. But to end the fight between Fatin & Arian.. My plan is like this.. I'm gonna do something that going to hurt Arian feeling *as evil as I can*.. And after that tell Fatin about it.. I'm gonna tell in a manner that so evil, that she will feel sorry for Arian.. And its work.. She say let’s stop this tonight.. Hahahaha.. It work according to plan.. *I hope*..... Arian already say that he sorry for what he did.. But Fatin didn't forgive him.. *drama*.. It’s up to me to save the day.. Arian think that I also angry at him.. Well maybe a bit.. If not because of him, I don't have to do all of this.. Coming up with plan.. Good thing my brain work fast when it come to "evil" plan.. And the funniest thing is.. Arian wrote a poem to express his regret.. Hahahaha.. Still can't believe he the poem type person..

05.02p.m - Looks like it going to rain any moment now..

05.08p.m - Today theme song.. "trouble is a friend"..


05.10p.m - On my way to go to the musolla again..

05.14p.m - I'm at the musolla.. Time to on9..

05.17p.m - Trying to on9..

05.27p.m - Still couldn't connect to the internet.. Ermm.. Is this my punishment for being too evil today.. Nay.. Hahahahaha..

05.42p.m - Still couldn't connect to the net..

05.56p.m - Finally.. I mange to connect with the net..

06.33p.m - Looks like my evil plan seems to have a bit of problem.. It's not a perfect plan after all.. Fatin still angry at Arian.. Ermm.. What should I do next???

06.44p.m - Just finish reading the comment Arian put on his blog.. And that hurt my feeling.. I don't have the mood to online.. I'm going back to my room.. Maybe I over did it.. *with the evil plan & so on".. Operation "make Fatin forgive Arian" is officially terminated.. Ok.. Now I don't want to care about all of this anymore.. I will give 100% support to Fatin.. I wasn't plan to.. But that comment *on Arian blog* really hurt my feeling.. :-P what if I act a bit childish.. That just the way I am.. I'm not hurting anyone am I..

07.02p.m - Listening to "Asma Allah" by Sami Yusuf.. A peaceful song.. Good for the soul..


07.07p.m - Listening to "nochen'ka" by Tina Karol..

Tina Karol - Nochen';ka
Found at bee mp3 search engine

07.23p.m - Going to take a bath..

07.38p.m - Resting while deleting message in my phone.. Too much message already.. More than 1200 message.. And I just deleted my message a week ago.. Hehehehe.. Need to slow down with the text messaging..

08.03p.m - All of my roommates went out.. I'm bored.. Should I sleep??

08.14p.m - My senior *he also my friend* came knocking to my door.. He selling "nasi ayam berempah".. Good.. Dinner came to my door.. But it's not free.. It cost rm3.50.. Well, at least I don't have to go to the festival to buy dinner..

08.17p.m - Time to eat dinner..

08.26p.m - Done eating.. I can go online early tonight.. Ermm.. But.. I done really have the mood to online.. Ermm..

08.32p.m - Time for pray..

08.42p.m - My roommates just came back.. Still thinking whether I should online or not..

09.16p.m - I made up my mind.. I'll online today.. I'm bored..

09.18p.m - On my way to the ATM machine to cash out some money..

09.24p.m - On my way to my hostel..

09.30p.m - I'm at the musolla.. Trying to online..

09.43p.m – Finally.. Manage to connect to the internet.... Time to online....

No comments:

Post a Comment