Monday, October 5, 2009

(2009/10/05)~~~My Day

(2009/10/05)

07.36a.m - went to take a bath..

07.50a.m - i'm ready to go to class.. One of my roommate still sleeping.. Should i wait or should i just go ahead..

07.59a.m - listening to "Home" while looking outside the window..

08.05a.m - on my way to class.. I and one of my roommate.. The other two just went to take a bath..

08.17a.m - teaching my roommate the solution for our programming quiz last Thursday..

08.25a.m - we in our programming lab.. It hot in here.. Only 4 student here.. The rest didn't come yet..

08.35a.m - we gonna start the class a quiz..

08.39a.m - the quiz start..

08.50a.m - i'm done.. That was easy..

08.55a.m - listening to some music while waiting for the rest to finish..

09.07a.m - the quiz is over..

09.08a.m - we gonna start the lab right now..

11.18a.m - we got the mark for our previous lab quiz.. And guess what?? I'm the only one who got full mark.. Good job zaim..

11.22a.m - the lab session is finish... On our way to our next class..

11.28a.m - change of plan.. We going to the cafeteria.. My roommate want to eat.. I'm fasting today.. I lost my note for today presentation.. It just a short presentation.. I'll make another note..

11.48a.m - done making the note.....

11.50a.m - on our way to our next class.. It's raining..

11.52a.m - we in our class.. Our lecturer is here.. Another two student is here.. So that make 5 of us including our lecturer..

11.55a.m - another student just came in..

12.03p.m - one more student just came in..

12.11p.m - we start the class with a test..

12.36p.m - we discussing the answer..

12.47p.m - the class is finish.. I don't have to present today.. Luckily we have quiz today...

01.27p.m - on my way to my next class..

01.30p.m - i here.. *at my class*.. No one here yet.. I'm the first one to come..

01.31p.m - went out to take a walk around this building..

01.38p.m - i'm back at my class.. Only 2 student are here.. 3 including me...

01.50p.m - student start to come in..

01.54p.m - teaching my classmates how to do the coding for our programming assignment.. Just giving them the idea on how to do it..

02.06p.m - time to start the class.. Good thing we done start the class with a quiz.. The quiz will be on this Wednesday..

02.55p.m - the class is finish.. The quiz will be on tutorial class on Thursday.. This Wednesday we will try to finish chapter 7..

03.00p.m - my next class is at 03.30p.m.. I have half an hour till class.. Time to on9..

03.28p.m - on9 time is up.. Now time to study..

03.29p.m - i'm in the class.. My lecturer haven't come yet..

03.33p.m - our electric circuit lecturer is here.. Time to study..

03.40p.m - our lecturer talk us that we having a quiz this Wednesday.. Wow.. Lots of quizzes this week..

04.37p.m - class is over.. Time to go home..

04.45p.m - stop by the mosque..

05.01p.m - on our way back to our room..

05.16p.m - i'm at my room.. I want to take a rest..

07.12p.m - time to break my fast.. I eat something light.. I'll eat rice later after class.. I have class tonight..

07.25p.m - went to take a bath..

07.32p.m - done showering..

07.33p.m - getting ready to go to class..

07.39a.m - on my way to calculus tutorial class... I hope our tutor come this time.. We haven't had a class since the start of fasting month.. In-short, we haven't had class for more than a month..

07.50p.m - i saw one of my classmate coming from the other direction *our class*.. Does that mean tonight class is cancel??? *again*.. I want to see it with my own eyes.. I'm going to the class.. I want to confirm it.. By the way, our class suppose to start at 08.00p.m..

07.59p.m - only two student here.. The percentage our class will be cancel are 90%.. But there still a 10% odd that our tutor will come.. I'll wait till 08.30p.m or until all of my classmate left..

08.01p.m - one of them *my classmate* just snap a picture of me.. Well, he pointed his camera *which is a phone* and ask me to smile and look at the camera.. I use the usual trick that i use to ignore them.. Use a headset and pretend that i didn't heard them..

08.05p.m - another student came..

08.06p.m - another 3 student came.. All the 7 of us wait outside..

08.09p.m - my roommates just came.. All 3 of them..

08.17p.m - everyone already leave.. So i and my roommates leave as well..

08.20p.m - the funniest thing happen in the elevator.. We were so occupied talking to each other.. Laughing so loud.. Went the door open, one of my roommate are rubbing the door in a circular motion.. And when the door open there was a girl in front of the door.. The girl look at us with a weird look at her face.. And we were kinda laughing while we are on our way out.. But that i notice that we on the wrong floor.. One of my roommate still in the elevator.. And he said, it's not the ground floor.. The girl look at us with a weirder look than before.. We couldn't help it but to laugh our heart out.. My roommate that still in the elevator ask us to come in back.. But we are too embarrass to get in.. So we went down using the stair..

08.21p.m - my roommates suggest that we *the four of us* went to the mosque RIDING THE SAME MOTORBYCE.. Nope.. I'll pass.. I rather walk to the mosque than riding a motorcycle with 4 passengers.... That suicide..

08.2.8p.m - i'm at the mosque..

08.41p.m - on my way to the bank..

08.45p.m - on my way to the cafeteria in our hostel.. DINNER..

09.02p.m - I'm at the cafeteria.. Time to eat..

09.22p.m - done eating.. On my way to the musolla.. On9..

09.26p.m – I’m in the musolla... trying to on9.....

09.31p.m – Finally i manage to on9....

No comments:

Post a Comment