Wednesday, October 28, 2009

(2009/10/28)~~~My Day

(2009/10/28)

07.09a.m - my class start at 12p.m.. Don't what to do..

09.55a.m - just woke up.. Accidently fall asleep..

10.16a.m - one of my classmate at language class *the one at 12p.m* send me a text message *using other's phone number*.. She say, maybe she & her roommate *also my classmate* won't come to class.. They locked inside their room.. There something wrong with the door.. It won't open.. And the technician take quite a long time to come.. So they say if the technician come early, they will go to class.. If not.. Well, it the other way around..

10.23a.m - time to take a bath..

10.37a.m - on my way to go to class..

10.40a.m - hey.. Wait a minute.. My class is at 12p.m.. Wow.. I though it's already 11.40a.m.. But i'm a bit early *one hour*.. Hehehe.. Miss look my watch.. Hahaha.. I'm going anyway.. It's not a crime to come early to class..

10.52a.m - stop by at the atm machine to cash out some money..

10.54a.m - on my way to class..

11.00a.m - i'm in front of my class.. There's another class right now.. The same lecturer as mine..

11.03a.m - my lecturer say "you can join this group.. We going to learn the same thing".. So i join them.. And i tell my lecturer about my classmate that couldn't come to class..

11.50a.m - class finish.. On my way back to my room.. My next class is at 3.30p.m.. None of my class mate show up yet *my 12p.m class*.. Good thing i came early.. I manage to join the 11a.m class instead the 12p.m class..

11.57a.m - bump up with my roommate *in front of the mosque*.. He ask me "where are you going? Is our class for today cancelled?".. I answered him "no.. The class still on.. I joined the 11a.m class"..

12.07p.m - stop by at the grocery store to buy something to eat..

12.12p.m - i'm at the tv room.. Time to online..

12.49p.m - on my way back to my room..

12.52p.m - i'm in my room..

12.59p.m - playing game while listening to some songs..

01.08p.m - stop playing game.. Time to pray..

01.15p.m - continue playing game..

01.39p.m - already bored playing game.. Stop & start listening to music.. I have another class at 3.30p.m.. Hope i didn't over slept..

03.00p.m - just woke up.. My roommates isn't here.. Wow.. It's raining..

03.09p.m - on my way to go to class..

03.14p.m - going through the tunnel.. *avoid the rain*

03.34p.m - i'm in the class.. The class already start.. Not even half of the total student are here.. This suppose to be our last class..

03.40p.m - a group of people that i hate *they also hate me* just came in.. And one of them sit next to me.. And the most annoying thing are, he drag the table away from me *around 15cm* but still at the same row.. Well, i hate one of them.. But since they are in a group, so they all hate me back.. So i hate them all back.. One of the are a womanizer.. Seriously.. And he once tried to womanize one of my friend.. I used all the plan that i could think to prevent him from getting to my friend.. But he stole my friend phone number from my phone.. Lots of things happened.. I never hate anyone Like i hate him.. That's why i hate all playboy and womanizer.. He cost me lots of trouble.. He go over the limit by goes straight to my friend home and propose.. He act nice and my friend parent accept it although my friend don't want.. He is like a devil in human skin.. Pure evil.. He cover his true self my hiding it using the good boy look.. But God on my side.. His true nature came out after they're engaged.. He start sending text message that are pure evil.. My friend show it to her parent.. They believe it and off with the engagement.. Thanks God.. And she at Egypt right now.. And that devil in my class right now.. And the worst part, one of his minion sitting next to me..

04.03p.m - class finish..

04.07p.m - on my way back to my room..

04.10p.m - it still raining..

04.14p.m - my roommate ask me to take some of his book back to our room.. He still have class after this.. My class for today already finish..

04.18p.m - stop by at the mosque..

04.38p.m - on my way back to my room

04.52p.m - i'm at my room.. Fuh!! I'm tired.. Think i'm going to take a short nap..

06.44p.m - my roommates just came in..

06.47p.m - my roommates cooking rise.. We have a rise cooker.. :-p

07.15p.m - went to take a bath..

07.24p.m - time to pray..

07.33p.m - watching heroes..

07.53p.m - went down to buy something.. We already cook rice.. So we look for something to eat with it..

07.54p.m - my roommate force me to ride the motorcycle with him.. He want to go to the atm machine.. And we plan to go buy food at the other hostel..

07.57p.m - we at the atm machine..

07.59p.m - on our way to the cafeteria.. I hope the motorcycle broke down.. That way i don't have to ride it..

08.03p.m - thanks GOD.... God answered my prayer.. The motorcycle runs out of oil.. Yeah.. And we near or hostel.. Nothing feel better than walk..

08.05p.m - what did i do wrong.. God... Why you punish me this way.. The motorcycle start working back.. And my roommate force me to ride the motorcycle again..

08.08p.m - we at the cafe.. The motorcycle broke down *again*.. Luckily it broke down in front of the cafeteria..

08.19p.m - on our way back to our hostel.. Yeah.. The motorcycle don't work..

08.20p.m - my roommate convince me to ride the bike.. Good thing our hostel is down the hill.. And this hostel *the one that we went to buy food* is at higher ground.. So we just get up the bike and let physic take control.. Potential different.. Inertia.. Gravity.. Momentum.. And all the other physic law..

08.27p.m - we arrive safely..

08.31p.m - time to eat

08.50p.m - done eating.. 1 pot of rice.. 2 pack of tom yam & a pack full of broccoli..

08.52p.m - hahahahaha.. My roommate say that the time that i use at my journal isn't true.. Because there is no way i could remember the specific time.. Hahaha.. Well.. It is true that i could remember the specific time if i write it at the time i post it.. But the time in my journal IS TRUE... How did i do it?? Well.. It easy.... I wrote everything in my phone.. Time and Event...... Everything that i wrote happen at that time....

08.54p.m - time to pray..

09.05p.m - time to continue watch heroes..

09.25p.m - on my way to the musolla..

09.310p.m – I’m at the musolla.........

No comments:

Post a Comment