Friday, October 9, 2009

(2009/10/09)~~~My Day

(2009/10/09)

06.12a.m - woke up..

06.20a.m - went to sleep again..

08.05a.m - went to take a bath.. I'm late

08.16a.m - getting ready to go to class

08.20a.m - on my way to go to class.. I'm soooo... Late..

08.29a.m - it started raining.. I have to take the long way to class..

08.37a.m - i'm in the class.. Our lecturer just came in.. And now we are waiting for the others..

08.47a.m - we have to print out a handout.. It cost 50sen.. Everyone pays up..

09.00a.m - we have to rewrite the attendance for the exam.. There are some student been mark using red pen & some with black.. And mine in black,. Does that mean i pass??

09.01a.m - arr.. I wrote in the wrong box.. We suppose to write with the same order during the exam.. Mine was 30.. But i write at no9.. Looking for a liquid to erase it..

09.05p.m - finally i found a liquid.. Borrowed it from one of the sister.. She seat far away from me.. So i called her *miscall*.. When she turn around... I ask if she has a liquid paper... luckily she has one....

09.46a.m - i just find out that sending message from Malaysia to Indonesia during the morning only cost 15sen.. Well... I'm using celcom Lite Pack... so during the day... it cost 15sen... at night it cost 25 sen.....

10.35a.m - we have to do *draw* the classwork..

11.30a.m - none of us finish the classwork... So it turn into a home assignment.

11.40a.m - on our way back to my room..

11.42a.m - walking with my roommates..

11.47a.m - bump in with my friend.. He ask me where is "Mamma Mia".. *it’s a cafeteria..

11.50a.m - on our way to the conves *festival*.. My roommate say that there will be different singer everyday..

12.24p.m - done buying lunch.. On our way back to our room..

12.36p.m - we in our room..

12.37p.m - time for lunch..

01.18p.m - on my way to go to the mosque..

01.34p.m - i'm at the mosque..

01.49p.m - on my way back to my room..

02.01p.m - i'm at my room.. Time to have a bit of rest..

03.00p.m - just woke up.. I fell asleep..

03.26p.m - it started to rain.. I have class at 4p.m.. I better start walking.. Because i have to take the long way to class *since it's raining*..

03.28p.m - start walking to class..

03.35p.m - it's started to rain heavier.. Went through the tunnel..

03.55p.m - i'm at the class.. Only 6 student are here.. 5 from Malaysia.. The other one from Libya..

04.06p.m - our tutor is here.. We going to have a quiz today...

04.12p.m - the quiz started..

04.42p.m - the quiz end.. Write now, we are discussing one question from our reference book.. I have another class at 5p.m..

05.00p.m - i text my roommate.. Asking him if we have a quiz today at electric circuit class..

05.03p.m - he didn't answer.. Arr.. I ask one of the girl in our class.. *since girl are more concern about other ~~ i hope she reply*

05.04p.m - i'm still at my static (tutor) class.. I have another tutor class *electric circuit* at 5p.m which mean i already late.. And my roommate still hasn’t replied my message.... Good thing my friend replied my message... we don’t have quiz today....

05.08p.m - i ask permission from my tutor to go out.. She granted my "request"..

05.09p.m - running to my electric circuit tutor class..

05.09p.m - * few second later*.. Luckily those two class at the same building but different level..

06.04p.m - just finish class.. Next week we are having a quiz..

06.14p.m - meet one of my friend.. He told me that on 17/10/2009 there will be an Annual Grand Meeting.. And looks like i have to do my job.. *as always*.. Telling the others about this..

06.32p.m - i'm at my room.. Time to get some rest..

07.55p.m - went to the conves to buy some food,.

08.01p.m - arrrr.. My finger are numbing right now.. My roommate force me to ride the motorbike with him.. And i did.. And we here at the conves..

08.23p.m - there's no singer coming tonight.. There held a nasyeed competition..

08.36p.m - done buying food.. Two of my roommates stay at the festival.. I & one of my roommate went back to our room.. On our way back to our room.. Riding a bike.. God please bless us..

08.42p.m - thanks god.. No harm done.. I still alive..

08.44p.m - time to eat..

08.56p.m - done eating.. My roommate went out to go to his aunt house..

09.03p.m - listening to some music..

09.35p.m - i just remember that i didn't take a bath yet.. I'll go take a bath, than after that go to the musolla to on9..

09.45p.m - getting ready to go to musolla

09.48p.m - on my way to go to the musolla..

09.58p.m – I’m at the musolla... Time to on9.....

No comments:

Post a Comment