Thursday, October 15, 2009

(2009/10/15)~~~My Day

(2009/10/15)

03.00a.m - listening to soft beat songs.. Hoping to fall asleep.. There're so many thing in my mind right now..

06.25a.m - my roommate woke me up..

08.08a.m - went to take a bath..

08.18a.m - getting ready to go to class..

08.21a.m - on my way to go to class..

08.23a.m - i forgot to bring my islamic worldview reference book & my sweater..

08.26a.m - g6t it.. On my way to go to class.. Need to rush..

08.42a.m - there's a notice in front the lift.. "Makeup class" for calculus tutorial class.. *the one that my tutor never come*.. He want to do a makeup class tomorrow at 5-7p.m.. I have another class at that time.. Looks like i have to join another group.. 8-10p.m..

08.45a.m - i'm in the class..

09.30a.m - throw couple piece of paper at the sister who keep the attendance list.. But she didn't look..

09.36a.m - class end.. On my way to my next class

09.40a.m - i'm at my static class..

10.04a.m - our lecturer is here..

11.01a.m - nabek call me *i have class, so h didn't pick up*.. I text her "i have a class"..

11.03a.m - she asking how to use print screen *on a computer*

11.28a.m - just got out of my static class.. We haven't finish discussing the question.. But i ask permission to go out early.. I have class at 11.30a.m..

11.33a.m - yeah.. I manage to come earlier than my lecturer didn't come yet..

11.38a.m - still waiting for my lecturer.. Online while waiting..

11.42a.m - our lecturer is here..

11.44a.m - we start the class with a group presentation

12.08p.m - the presentation end.. The guy who suppose to take the projector didn't come.. So we start the lecture without the projector..

12.13p.m - i and one of my classmate went out to take the projector... We volunteer to go and take the projector...

12.18p.m - just got back to class.. *with the projector*..

01.05p.m - class is over..

01.10p.m - on my way to send back the projector..

01.12p.m - done it.. Now on my way to go to the mosque..

01.29a.m - on my way back to my hostel..

01.32p.m - taking the other path to my hostel.. The one that been use the most.. I'll involve myself in the community.. Time to say goodbye to lonely zaaim.. I'm going to change & have lots of friend (^_^)y

01.42p.m - stop by at the musolla to online..

01.45p.m - watching the traffic feed on my blog.. Ermm.. The last 3 visitor is me *i think* and there someone from indonesia visited my blog around 3 and a half hour ago.. Don't know who that person is.. Who care.. Time to check my facebook..

03.00p.m - chatting with NANN *short conversation*..

03.10p.m - chatting with Arian.. He want to add me back at facebook.. Not a change..

03.59p.m - on my way back to my room..

04.02p.m - i'm at my room.. Time to get a rest..

04.08p.m - Watching some of Alexander Rybak videos......


05.43p.m - on my way to my programming class *tutorial*.. My roommate said that i started to look like our tutor.. In-short, i start to look like a hacker.. And the fact that our tutor just got a new haircut.. And his new haircut look just like mine, ermm.. Who becomes more like who???

05.58p.m - my chest hurt again.. I really need to go and see the doctor...

06.00p.m - i'm in front of my tutorial class.. Waiting for the others..

06.51p.m - class ended.. Time to go back to my room.. Ermm.. My tutor didn't really focusing *teaching* on me when he teach.. He focuses on the other student... Is he thinking that i'm already understand what he teach *well, yes i do*.. But it still not fair..

07.10p.m - i'm at my room.. Time to go to take a bath..

07.25p.m - done showering.. My roommate isn't here yet.. They when to take an early dinner..

08.04p.m - one of my roommate just come back..

08.10p.m - listening to some songs..

Taylor Swift - Change

Big Bang - Lies

Big Bang - Last Farewell

Inga & Anush - Jan Jan



08.20p.m - fatin text me asking if i had another fight with "that person".. And i say "yup"..

09.05p.m - on my way to the cafeteria to have dinner..

09.13p.m - dinner time..

09.25p.m - done eating..

09.27p.m - on my way to the musolla..

09.30p.m - i'm at the musolla..

09.38p.m – Trying to connect to the internet....

09.42p.m – Finally... Manage to connect to the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment