Monday, October 26, 2009

(2009/10/26)~~~My Day

(2009/10/26)

07.31a.m - discussing with my roommate about the exam..

08.16a.m - wow.. It's way too late.. Time to take a short shower..

08.26a.m - done showering..

08.36a.m - we're late.. We are going to class a.k.a exam venue by car.. *our senior car* Late.. Late.. Late..

08.39a.m - off we go to the car..

08.42a.m - off we go to class..

08.48a.m - time to run to the lab..

08.51a.m - great.. We late.. And the morning session full.. Looks like we have to take the next session, 10.20a.m..

09.01a.m - time to do a bit of revision..

10.01a.m - we on our way to the exam venue..

10.04a.m - start the exam

10.56a.m - just got out from the lab.. My roommates still in the lab.. One of the give me a signal asking how to draw the Norton & theveien equivalent circuit.. So i texted him the answer..

11.05a.m - i'm in front of my language class.. Waiting in front of the class.. My class is at 12.00p.m..

11.18a.m - went back to the lab.. Forgot to write my group section on my answer sheet..

11.21a.m - our tutor already write it for me..

11.25a.m - i'm in front of my language.. *again*..

11.55a.m - i'm in the class..

12.49p.m - class is over.. On my way back to my room..

12.57p.m - stop by at the bank.. One of my roommate have a bit of a problem... So i accompany my roommate.. His bank card stuck at the atm..

01.00p.m - just got out from the bank.. The uncle at the bank say that he have to wait for a week.. But actually we can use our student card as a bank card.. Hehehe.. Two in one..

01.01p.m - on our way to the mosque.. Time to pray..

01.19p.m - waiting for my roommate.. He haven't got out from the mosque yet..

01.22p.m - he's out.. Time to go back to our room...

01.24p.m - stop by at the atm machine.. *the one at the library*.. My roommate want to try cashing out money using his student card a.k.a matric card a.k.a smart card..

01.27p.m - nope.. He can't use it..

01.40p.m - stop by at the tv room to online..

02.41p.m - got bored online.. On my ways back to my class...

02.44p.m - i'm at my room..

03.17p.m - on my way to go to class

03.37p.m - i'm in the class.. Not even half of the student are here..

04.50p.m - class is over.. It's raining.. Time to go back to my room and pray..

05.13p.m - i'm at my room.. Not of my roommate are here.. Time to pray..

05.26p.m - all of my roommates just came in the room..

05.30p.m - text messaging with my sister..

06.28p.m - watching pokemon.. Still text messaging with my sister..

06.48p.m - done watching pokemon.. Still text messaging with my sister..

06.55p.m - someone *not my sister* send me a text message saying that his hand hurt.. Boiling water + careless = a good laugh for me.. Hahahahaha.. Ok, that's not very nice of me to laugh by other people misery.. But i can't help it.. That is so damn funny.. Hahahahahaha.. You should tell your mother.. Not me.. Cause i just gonna laugh.. Hahahahaha.. Moral of the story.. Don't play with hot boiling water..

07.23p.m - time to take a bath..

07.40p.m - done showering.. Done praying.. Still haven't done texting with my sister.. And that guy who hand got spill by hot water said that he at the clinic.. Hahahahaha..

07.49p.m - listening to some music.. Still text messaging with my sister..

Come home


the show


fight for this love


betapa aku cinta padamu


10.04p.m - arr.. Just woke up.. Accidently fall asleep.. Time to pray..

10.15p.m - on my way to the cafeteria.. Still text messaging with my sister..

10.21p.m - i'm at the cafeteria.. Done ordering my food.. Now, i have to wait for it..

10.28p.m - Done text messaging my sister.. She want to go to sleep.. She planned to wake up later on this mid-night to study.. My food is here.. Time to have dinner..

10.34p.m - done eating.. On my way to the musolla to online..

10.38p.m - i'm at the musolla.. Trying to connect to the internet..

No comments:

Post a Comment