Wednesday, September 9, 2009

(2009/09/09)~~~My Day


(2009/09/09)

10.08a.m - I don't know what to do.. Don't have class right now.. My 1st class for today is Bahasa Melayu on 12.00p.m...

10.18a.m - Just found out what our comp project are.. Wow.. Time to get busy..

10.15a.m - My sister text me *and we began our chatting session~~main topic, who gonna come home earlier*

10.49a.m - Thinking how on earth am I gonna do this project (computer project).. I hope my teammate give more cooperation compare to the last project during matriculation..

11.07a.m - Just finish reading future diary chapter 44..

11.15a.m - Stop texting my sister *she have a class right now*

11.36a.m - Went to take a bath..

11.44a.m - Done with shower.. Now, time to get ready for class..

12.03p.m - <at the library> Finally, I found where is my Bahasa Melayu class.. My lecturer change our class venue because there is a group presentation today..

12.14p.m - Still waiting for the others student.. There's only 5 student right now.. My roommates haven't show up yet.. I thought they are using the car.. Well, it seems that my leg is faster than their ride..

12.16p.m - Syafiq *the one who going to present today* are we whether my roommates gonna come.. And I said *they on their way*

12.17p.m - Our lecturer ask them to start the presentation..

12.18p.m - Syafiq & the other guy are setting up their presentation.. Slide show..

12.19p.m - Syafiq & Khairul Anam *Syafiq just said his name* start their presentation..

12.22p.m - 2 of the student just show up.. But my roommates still haven't show up..

12.26p.m - finally.. My roommates show up..

12.39p.m - the presentation is finish.. Now, it’s time for QA session..

12.47p.m - I asked a killer question.. Hahahahaha.. They take time to answer it.. Hahahaha..

12.52p.m - Class Ended..

01.01p.m - My team are gonna present after raya.. And we just think about what topic we want to present.. Petroleum engineering.. And we are planning on going to Petrosains this Saturday to get some info about petroleum engineering..

01.04p.m - I'm at the mosque.. Waiting for zuhur..

01.09p.m - Went to meet Tiqa.. She want the coding for sorting.. *its comp stuff*

01.26p.m - Just finish meeting Tiqa.. Time to rush back to the mosque

01.46p.m - I'm at my computer class.. A bit to early i assume.. There're only 6 student.. I'm the only male student..

01.52p.m - People start to show up.. The seat on my left already fill.. The right still empty..

01.54p.m - Someone called me.. I don't know whos number it was.. *don't answer zaim*

01.55p.m - My computer lecturer came..

01.57p.m - It was Wafi who called me.. *he text me telling it was him who called*

02.02p.m - There's a problem with the projector.. So we can't use it.. Well, that's obvious..

02.03p.m - Back to the old style of teaching.. White board & marker pen

02.34p.m - Our class finish early..

02.53p.m - on9 while waiting for my next class..

03.23p.m - Time to go to my next class.. Electric circuit.. There are gonna be a quiz today..

03.27p.m - I'm on the class.. My stomach full with butterfly right now..

03.32p.m - Our lecturer haven't come yet.. My roommates are studying for the quiz..

03.34p.m - My Electric Circuit lecturer enter the class.. He bring a pile of paper.. Maybe it’s our mid-term paper.. Wonder what i get for my mid-term..

03.45p.m - Yeah.. I pass the mid-term..

03.55p.m - Our lecturer discuss the 3rd question *only*

04.03p.m - Our lecturer told us a story about a boy, milk & watch.. *still trying to figure out what the moral value of that story*

04.12p.m - Continue with capacitor.. I thought we are going to have a break.. *but i thought wrong*

04.28p.m - The class is over.. I still haven't sign the attendance.... *yeah.. NO quiz*

04.33p.m - *signing the attendance*

04.35p.m - Its look like it gonna rain.. The cloud is darken..

04.48p.m - The wind started to blow heavily.. I can fell the rain started to fall.. The traffic is quite heavy.. I can't cross the road..

04.50p.m - Made it cross the road.. Just few more meters..

04.52p.m - raining..

04.55p.m - Made it to my room.. But the rain beat me to it.. Time to prepare for asar prayer.. Than rest..

05.18p.m – Done praying..... Now I don’t know what to do.... Ermm.... It’s raining..... Sleep????? Yeah.... maybe I sleep for awhile... I have mass lecture tonight... From 9.30p.m till 11.30p.m.... Need to build my energy... And tonight I’m gonna sleep a bit late... Need to study for my next mid-term exam... *CALCULUS*.... Tomorrow night....

06.45p.m - Just woke up.. Waiting the time to break my fast..

07.03p.m - Went to the cafeteria.. Want to buy some food.. It’s about time to break-fast..

07.07p.m - Woow.. I think I choose the wrong place.. There are lots of people..

07.15p.m - Wow,. That was long.. It’s time to break my fast, just finish buying some food.. That was one long line..

07.19p.m - Finally i arrive at my room.. Time to eat..

07.29p.m - Alhamdulillah.. I'm not full yet.. But the hunger is gone..

07.39p.m - Waiting for my roommates *to pray together*

08.02p.m - Listening to "Halimah Jongang".. Hahahaha.. Funny song.. Especially the last part..

08.06p.m - Went to take a bath..

08.20p.m - Finish shower.. Time to prepare to go to the mosque..

08.30p.m - Off to the mosque.. Still do not know where's the mass lecture venue.. I'll ask my classmate if I meet any of them at the mosque..

09.26p.m - On my way to the mass lecture.. Still do not know where's the venue is..

09.33p.m - Yeah.. I found it.. Thanks to my sharp instinct.. I manage to found it..

10.04p.m - My parent call me..

10.25p.m - Still at the mass lect.. Hahahahaha.. The lecturer are sooo funny.. We all have a good laugh..

10.51p.m - The mass lecture is over.. But I didn't found the attendance list..

10.57p.m - Our lect already went home.. So we made our own attendance and ask one of the female lecturer to give it to him..

11.02p.m - Walked to the dorm with Safwan & Adam.. It’s the 1st time i walk with them.. They seems to be nice people..

11.14p.m - I'm on my way to the musolla & at the same time my dad call me..

11.19p.m – Arrived at the musolla...

No comments:

Post a Comment