Monday, September 21, 2009

(2009/09/21)~~~My Day

(2009/09/21)

05.50a.m - I'm just awake.. My grandma is here..

07.28a.m - It's freezing cold outside..

07.38a.m - No wonder its cold, it still raining..

07.49a.m - My mom & aunts cooking breakfast..

08.01a.m - Breakfast ready..

08.14a.m - Done eating..

09.09a.m - The rain stop.. But it's wet outside.. So i can't on9..

09.20a.m - Trying to on9..

10.14a.m - My cousin watching "Hannah m\Montana the movie" *at my laptop*..

10.17a.m - Waiting for the right time to go sea hunting..

10.28a.m – It’s started raining..

10.55a.m - Time to go hunting.. But i have to left my phone.. Don't want it to end up in the water..

02.28p.m - Just got home from hunting *sea hunting*.. My feet bleeding.. And it hurt so bad.. The bleeding haven't stop yet.. But the good thing I manage to collect 1 bucket full of oyster.. And I manage to catch 3 crab *using spear*.. I smell like mud.. Need to take a shower.. By the way I cover with sand.. Hehehehe.. I sit while looking for oysters.. I don't know how to look for it using eyes *they under the sand/mud*.. So I used my other senses which is feel.. I used my leg & hand to feel the oysters under need.. Well, I found their nest.. So that how I got I bucket full of them.. On our way back I speared 3 crab.. And it felt good.. In total.. We *me, my mom, my aunt, my cousin, my grandma* manage to collect 3 bucket full of oysters and other eatable creature...

02.36p.m - Finish showering.. The bleeding seems to stopped..

02.50p.m - Time to eat *not the oysters~~ that for dinner*..

03.00p.m - Done eating.. Time to rest..

03.10p.m - Trying to on9..

03.12p.m - Took a look at my feet *the part that been cut by I-don't-know-what*.. The cut is deep..

03.32p.m - On9..

04.04p.m - I just notice that I'm all red.. Maybe because I stand to long under the sun.. Got more tan..

04.10p.m - Done on9.. My feet hurt like crazy.. Arrr...

04.19p.m - My feet hurt like crazy.. I don't think I can do long distance walking for a few days.. I hope it get well soon...

05.01p.m - My parent watching "dayang senandung"..

05.12p.m - Listening to some songs..

05.34p.m - My wound still hurt..

06.17p.m - Not feeling so good.. A bit dizzy.. Went to take a nap..

08.03p.m - Just woke up.. Still not felling so good.. My feet hurt..

08.14p.m - Time to eat *oysters*..

08.36p.m - Done eating.. Time to rest my stomach..

08.45p.m - My headache gone.. But my wound *at my feet* still hurt..

08.56p.m - I just notice that my leg bleed *when I slept just now*.. But the wound close up already.. But my feet full with blood.. Need to wash it..

09.00p.m - Watching "congkak"..

09.12p.m - Trying to on9..

09.14p.m - Yeah.. I manage to on9..

09.20p.m - Couldn't log in to facebook.. So I think I just gonna post "this" in my blog.. After that I gonna watch TV and then sleep..

09.29p.m – The dogs barking...... Seems like something wrong..... *ghost maybe*..

No comments:

Post a Comment