Saturday, September 19, 2009

(2009/09/19)~~~My Day

(2009/09/19)

04.17a.m - *sahur*

10.32a.m - Just woke up.. Today we gonna go to my mom village..

10.54a.m - I think they *my family* started cleaning up.. Better get down & help..

12.02p.m - Just finish cleaning up the house.. Now, all there left to do is putting up the curtain & change the sofa cover.. But I think I'm going to take a bath first..

12.32p.m - Putting up the curtain & changing the sofa cover.. Almost done..

01.05p.m - Went upstairs and on9..

02.48p.m - Done on9..

02.50p.m - Time to rest.. *listening to some songs*

03.21p.m - Packing up our stuff..

03.52p.m - Went to take a bath..

04.04p.m - I'm ready.. Waiting for the rest of my family ready..

04.57p.m - We all ready and set to go..

05.11p.m – It’s kinda late.. I don't know if we can make it on time or not.. We haven't left our house yet..

05.16p.m - We ready and sent to go *this time for real*.. Time to go to the island.. *bum bum island*.. There's where my mom village is..

05.23p.m - We went to a grocery store to buy something to cook tomorrow.. Tomorrow should be aidilfitri.. That's mean today is the last day of fasting.. Wow.. It’s already 1 month pass..

05.28p.m - Went to buy reload for my phone.. There're no reload shop at the island..

05.32p.m - Went to another shop.. The traffic is a mess.. It's official.. We are going to be late..

05.41p.m - Done shopping.. Now we headed to the harbour..

05.47p.m – We arrive at the harbour.. My dad went back home to send our car home.. Arrr.. The smell of dead fish..

05.51p.m - People playing firecracker.. Quiet please..

05.54p.m - We are going to wait for my father.. The plan WAS we are going to go first & my dad will follow up later on.. BUT since we already late, so we gonna wait for my dad and we all gonna go together..

06.00p.m - Change of plan.. We are going there now.. My father have to come by himself.. We are going to wait for him on the island harbour.. We on a boat to the island..

06.06p.m – It’s time to break our fast.. We still on a boat.. We almost reach the island harbour..

06.10p.m - Finally.. Dry land.. Well, we still on the harbour.. Still far from dry land.. We are waiting for my father..

06.12p.m - Walking toward dry land.. We are gonna go to my aunt house.. My dad can go there by himself :-) by the way it’s already getting dark here..

06.17p.m - Finally.. Dry land.. I have to carry our luggage.. I'm totally wipe out.. My mom went looking for a bus.. My sis & bro went looking for ice lemon tea,

06.20p.m - My mom found a bus.. It’s hot.. I'm sweating in here.. It’s like a sardine tin in here.. Nothing fell nicer than the country side bus ride..

06.23p.m - Listening to "malaysia satu" by faisal tahir.. Fire up the spirit.. We on our way to my aunt house..



06.26p.m - Some drop her bag *small purse*..

06.28p.m - WHAT!!! The horror.. No connection!!! That mean I can't sent text message to my friends..

06.29p.m - Someone just drop down..

06.31p.m - We reached my aunt house..

06.34p.m - Yeah, there's connection at my aunt house..

06.35p.m - My cousin busy playing firecracker.. It fell like I’m at a war zone.. The whole village is playing firecracker..

06.45p.m - Eating the food we bought..

06.49p.m - My cousin still playing firecracker.. And my dad haven't come yet..

07.05p.m - My dad just text me.. He in a bus.. And my dad bought some firecracker.. Great.. I thought the war already ended..

07.14p.m - My dad just came..

07.17p.m - My dad give me a box of firecracker.. More like a bomb..

07.28p.m - I have a blast playing firecracker.. Although my first try end miserably..

08.12p.m - Watching tv - texting my friends.. *dasir~fatin~hanafi*

08.15p.m - Time to eat.. The news already state that tomorrow is aidilfitri..

08.29p.m - Done eating..

08.40p.m - Stop texting with fatin & hanafi.. Fatin have to help her family cleaning up their house.. I don't know what about hanafi.. He ask me to watch tv3 *5.00p.m* tomorrow.. His favourite singer will be on TV tomorrow..

08.51p.m - Looking for my sister.. Don't know where she is..

09.08p.m - The prime minister is on TV..

09.16p.m - Opened my laptop try whether I can on9 or not..

09.20p.m - Thanks god.. Although the line not very strong.. At least there's something..

09.35p.m – It’s a bit creepy out here.. The wind are blowing so hard right now.. And its dark out here..

09.39p.m - Thinking whether i should publish my post for the blog today or wait till i get home..

09.43p.m - I thing I gonna post it right now.. I want to get in the house.. Its creepy out here.. By the way we should sleep early tonight..

10.01p.m – Trying to log in to Blogger.......

10.03p.m – Yeah... I manage to log in....

No comments:

Post a Comment