Sunday, September 13, 2009

(2009/09/13)~~~My Day

(2009/09/13)

05.01a.m - Lightning & thunder is on the air.. The wind are blowing so heavy that I can see the rain particle moved by the wind.. My window been open itself for more than 1 time.. I already lock it.. But it still open by itself.. I think it time for me to rest my eyes for a while..

06.05a.m - Can't sleep.. It is freezing cold.. Went to pray.. And try to fell asleep

07.01a.m - My roommate woke me up..

10.01a.m - My roommate woke me up.. *again* He want to copy some movie..

10.02a.m - Aaaa.. My cloths.. *the storm last night/morning*..

10.04a.m - My clothes scatter all over the hostel..

10.08a.m - I found my cloth in every level at my hostel.. 4th floor, 3rd floor, 2nd floor, g level.. I need to wash it again..

10.13a.m - At the laundry room..

10.23a.m - Done with that.. Now, all I have to do is wait..

10.29a.m - Wow.. Taylor swift act in Hannah Montana the movie.. She sing "crazier"..


10.36a.m - I just notice that the lead actor is the same person in Taylor Swift music video "you belong to me".. Love that song.. Like the rhythm..


10.51a.m - Watching Hannah Montana..


11.09a.m - I haven't print out my flight ticket yet.. Is the cyber cafe still open? Please open..

11.12a.m - On my way to the cyber cafe, wait!!! I just remember one thing, I haven't take my laundry from the laundry room..

11.21a.m - Thanks god the cyber cafe open.. Now I’m headed back to my hostel, need to take my laundry..

11.28a.m - Just finish hanging back my cloths.. Continue watching Hannah Montana

11.43a.m - I think I’m gonna continue watching it later.. I want to rest..

12.51a.m - Lukman Hakim came to my room.. *he woke me up* He want the slide show for all chapter *computer class*.. But his thumb drive can't receive the files.. So I scan his thumb drive for virus.. And what do you know.. 79 virus.. I send the files again.. And this time.. It can receive it.. But Lukman went somewhere to look for another thumb drive *he went out of my room before I scan his thumb drive*

12.57p.m - He came back but he didn't find any thumb drive.. But that ok..

01.07p.m - He still at my room.. And he take my headset.. Now, I’m totally music less.. He said he going home today & he waiting for his ride.. *look like he gonna wait at my room*

01.08p.m - Now he laying there on my bed.. Privacy please... I want to sleep.. His ride is coming any minute RIGHT.... I need my space..

01.18p.m - He finally left *that not very nice zaim~~we should always be nice to our visitor*

01.58p.m - On my way to the musollah.. Can't sleep..

02.04p.m - I’m at the musolla..

03.43p.m - One of my roommate came to the musolla to say good bye.. He want to go to the airport..

04.07p.m - Done on9.. Now I’m headed back to my room..

04.09p.m - Hey.. I just notice that the guy sitting next to me have the same model of laptop as mine.. If I not mistaken, he from Germany..

04.14p.m - Another one of my roommate went home.. And the last one are planning to leave in a few minute from now.. Maybe hours.. And I’m planning on going out today.. I want to buy some "dodol"

04.21p.m - The cloud start to darken.. It look like it going to rain any time now..

04.23p.m - I heading out.. *must beat the rain*.. I need to stop by at the atm machine..

04.28p.m - Once again.. The ATM machine near my hostel *the one at economic department* is broken.. Looks like I have to go to the one near the mosque *which is a 10minute wall from here* walk faster zaim..

04.32p.m - It feel like ghost city in here.. I can't see a single human *other than myself*

04.34p.m - Yeah.. The ATM machine at the library is working.. That means I don’t have to go to the bank which is the nearest one to the mosque.. *Stop by at the most*

04.40p.m - Lucky.. Lucky.. Lucky.. The bus came just a few second after a arrive at the bus station..

04.51p.m - I arrive at Terminal Putra....

04.54p.m - The train is coming.. By the look of time.. I don't think I’ll make it in time *to break my fast at my room*

04.55p.m - I’m in the train and ready to go.. I have around 2 and a quarter hour left till maghrib *time to break my fast*

05.09p.m - 8 more stop until I reach mine..

05.16p.m - 4 more stop.. I think I can make it in time to break my fast at my room..

05.20p.m - Next is my stop.. "Pasar Seni"..

05.23p.m - I reach my stop.. Time to go to pasar seni & buy some dodol..

05.27p.m - Ermm... I think I’m lost.. I usually went here using bus.. I don't know how to go to pasar seni from the train station.. God.. Help me...

05.30p.m – Thank god.. I saw it.. The blue building, its pasar seni.. And it’s raining..

05.35p.m - Found it.. Now time to headed home.. I mean time to headed back to my room..

05.37p.m - Where's the train station?? Ermm.. Don't tell me I lost again, arr..

05.40p.m - I think I remember where it is.. It’s that way.. Or maybe it could be the other way.. Or maybe this way.. Aaa.. It could be anywhere..

05.42p.m - hahahahaha.. At the time I was looking, I actually walking pass it.. It’s that big building on my right.. Thanks god I was looking to my right, if not, I would be in big trouble,

05.47p.m - There're a couple of tourist asking me how to go to bukit bintang? And I said I don't know.. This train are not going to bukit bintang.. You have to take the monorel.. And there's no monorel here at pasar seni..

05.50p.m - The train is here.. But as I expected there is รถ seat, and I saw a few UIAM student.. I even saw one foreigner wrapping her girlfriend... Maybe that his wife.. That man is an UIAM student.. But I don't know about the girl..

05.58p.m - The foreign couple stop at KLCC.. 8 stop more till I reach my stop.. Than I have to take bus to UIAM.. Yeah, I think I’m gonna make it in time to break my fast at my room..

06.06p.m - My phone started to show "low battery" sign.. Forgot to charge it.. 3 more stop..

06.16p.m - I’m at Terminal Putra.. As usual, the bus is here but no driver.. Looks like I have to wait for the driver to come.. I hope the cafeteria still open.. Otherwise I don't know where to buy food to break my fast.. Our university holidays start yesterday..

06.22p.m - The driver come.. And it started to rain...

06.30p.m - We *the whole bus* just pass UIAM main gate..

06.37p.m - Just got down from the bus & now I’m headed to the cafeteria, *please open*

06.40p.m - YES.. It still open..

06.46p.m - Done buying food.. Now it’s time to get back to my room

06.50p.m - Finally.. My room.. Waiting for the time to break my fast..

07.16p.m - Time to break my fast

07.38p.m - Time to rest for awhile & then go to take a bath

07.47p.m - Time to go and take a shower.. I think some of my cloth fell again.. I’ll pick it up later....

09.28p.m – Done packing my stuff... my roommate just came in *I thought they all already went home*..... he gave me come coconut water..... And then he headed home... He left his stuff and only taken his laptop..... He said he’ll be back tomorrow to take his stuff....

09.30p.m – I don’t know what to do right now... So I think I better spent my time tonight on9....

09.35p.m – Getting ready to go to the musolla..... But I think I’m gonna drink the water my roommate gave me first....

09.40p.m – Coconut????? Taste nothing like coconut.... But I LIKE it..... Maybe it was sea coconut... the one with black water....

09.45p.m – On my way to musolla *on9*....

09.50p.m – I’m at the musolla and WOW... no one here.... I have the whole room for myself.....

09.56p.m – The WiFi are a bit slow tonight...... This morning it is near 2 Mb/sec....... Now it only 20+kb/sec.......

10.16p.m – Someone just came in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment