Saturday, September 12, 2009

(2009/09/12)~~~My Day

(2009/09/12)

06.22a.m – It’s a quiet morning.. Lots of thing need to be done..

07.25a.m - Hoping not to fall asleep.. I need to meet Lalla today *around 9a.m at the mosque*.. She want "confession of a shopaholic"..

07.50a.m - Talk with my roommate.. He looking for "Nur Kasih" episode 16..

08.04a.m - Lalla text me asking whether I’m already awake or not.. *she really want that movie~~confession of a shopaholic*

08.07a.m - She want that movie now.. But I haven't take a bath yet.. Well, of to the bathroom and take a shower..

08.09a.m - Wait!!! I just notice that I already wash all my cloth last night.. What am i suppose to wear.. I hope some of my cloth already dry out or I have to wear this shirt all over again..

08.30a.m - Done with that but the problem is, all of my cloth still haven't dry out yet.. So I have to iron it..

08.45a.m - done with that.. Well it still feel a bit wet.. But this will do.. How ironic.. We were planning on meeting a bit early.. But due to my cloth, we end up meeting at the time we agreed on last night.. *9a.m*

08.49a.m - On my way meeting Lalla..

08.54a.m - I saw a couple of monkey.. Well, one more animals to put in the animals-I-saw-at-UIAM list..

08.57a.m - Just arrive at the mosque.. Still no sign of lalla..

09.00a.m - Here she come..

09.12a.m - Done transferring movie.. Now, time to text Nawwar.. Checking up whether she ready or not..

09.15a.m - Stop by the ATM machine.. & Nawwar told me she still at Tanjung Alim.. Her bus will departure at 9.30a.m..

09.27a.m - At my room.. Rest for awhile before going out to KLCC..

10.11a.m - My roommate just went to the bath room.. Have to wait for him to finish then we can go to KLCC..

10.20a.m - He done taking shower.. Now we getting ready to go.. *change cloth*

10.40a.m - We ready & set to go..

10.43a.m - We at the bus station..

10.47a.m - Still waiting for the bus *rapidKL 231*

10.48a.m - Saw someone wearing a helmet WHILE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE... What a dangerous thing to do..

10.53a.m - Finally.. The bus came.. Oppsss.. I step on someone bag *it an accident* sorry..

10.55a.m - We finally out of UIAM territory..

11.02a.m - We arrive at Terminal Putra.. The train already came.. Run..

11.03a.m - Nawwar said that she lost

11.06a.m - I miss the train.. And the most frustrated thing is, i miss it in just a matter of seconds.. My roommate manage to get in..

11.07a.m - Another train came.. I already seat on the train but it out of service *I don't know why*..

11.13a.m - Another train came.. And I’m in it right now..

11.23a.m - An old man enter the train.. I offer him my seat.. But he say "it’s ok my stop is not far from here".. But he a senior citizen, he have the right to seat.. I ask him again and again and again.. But he still refuse to seat.. Everyone looking at us.. I don't want to make a scene, so i just seat back..

11.27a.m - That uncle already walk off the train..

11.31a.m - Finally, KLCC

11.32a.m - I went to the wrong exit part.. Well, they change that.. It wasn't there the last time i was here.

11.37a.m - Went looking for my roommate.. Where on earth is he right now, *obviously somewhere in KLCC*.. He didn't reply my message.. So how am I gonna find him?

11.40a.m - Finally he replied.. He ask me to meet him in front of Petrosains.. I have to wait for my friend *Nawwar*.. After she came, then we'll go to Petrosains.. Then it set.. The meeting point is Petrosains,

11.43a.m - Meet my roommate on my way back to the KLCC train station.. He borrowed rm30 from me *he can't find the ATM machine*.. Looks like he need to buy something *A.S.A.P*.. Then he went inside the towel *KLCC a.k.a. Petronas Twin Tower*.. So, we still have to meet in front of Petrosains..

11.49a.m - Still waiting for my friend *Nawwar*

11.59a.m - Still waiting

12.00p.m - My roommate text me.. He already waited at the meeting point,

12.02p.m - She finally here.. Now we set to go to Petrosains..

12.21p.m - We in the Petrosains.. The journey start

01.02p.m - We only half way through Petrosains

01.26p.m - We in the helicopter to the oil platform

01.30p.m - We arrive at the platform

01.34p.m - My camera batteries just ran out of juice

01.56p.m - We in the speed chamber..

02.06p.m - Riding the hurricane stimulator

02.16p.m - Don't know where they are right now..

02.29p.m - We finish our tour at Petrosains.. We on our way out..

02.40p.m - My roommate went somewhere else.. He have something to buy..

03.06p.m - On our may to aquaria..

04.00p.m - Watching piranha feeding show

04.10p.m - I touched a shark, starfish & I forget what the other one called...

04.27p.m - We went to the underwater tunnel

04.35p.m - Nawwar phone memory already full... So we plan to exchange memory card.. But our memory card are not the same size.. But we found that a bit too late.. And it stuck in her phone.. Hahahaha.. But we manage to get it out.. Hahaha..

04.40p.m – It’s already a bit to late... So we headed out of Aquaria..

04.51p.m - We at the gift shop...

05.19p.m - Done shopping *that was long* on our way back..

05.30p.m - Buying train ticket

05.33p.m - We miss the train.. The same way I miss the train this afternoon.. The door close right in front of my face..

05.38p.m - We in the train right now.. She stoping by at setiawangsa & my stop is terminal putra

05.44p.m - She reach her stop & I finally got a place to seat.. I hope i make in time to break my fast at UIAM..

05.55p.m - I'm at Terminal Putra right now.. And there's a bus that headed to UIAM waiting outside the terminal..

05.57p.m - There's no driver & passenger inside the bus.. But the engine is running..

05.58p.m - The driver already come, time to get into the bus..

05.59p.m - WHAT!!! Since when did they change the rule *wow, when did the last time I go out*.. The ticket can only be use once.. Previously we can use a single ticket to ride the bus for 1 day.. 1 ticket per day.. But now, 1 ticket per ride.. I should watch the news more often *it’s UIAM false because they do not provide proper TV & proper TV room*

06.08p.m - Finally.. Main gate UIAM... Should I buy some food first of wait until 7p.m.. But I don't think I have the energy to go down*I stay at the 4th floor & the cafeteria is few hundred meters from the G level of my hostel*

06.17p.m - I'm off the bus.. I think I'm gonna wait till 7p.m to buy food.. Headed to my room..

06.23p.m - I'm at my room.. 2 of my roommate here at the room.. The other one maybe already went home.. *I have 3 roommate*.. One of my roommate sleeping *the one who pail I borrowed last night* the other one watching a drama on his laptop *the that went to Petrosains with me*

07.02p.m - On my way to the cafeteria..

07.13p.m - On my way back to my room..

07.15p.m – It’s time to break my fast.. I'm still on my way back to my room..

07.19p.m - The 7up that I bought pop up when I open it.. The water spray all over the room..

07.22p.m - Eat

07.35p.m - Done eating.. Time to rest..

08.21p.m - Feeling so sleepy.. But I can't sleep right now.. Shower.. Shower.. Shower..

09.51p.m – GREAT!!!!!!!... I over-slept.. My roommates probably at the mosque right now..

09.53p.m - Went to take a shower..

10.11p.m - My roommates already in the room when I got back from taking shower..

10.25p.m - Went to my roommate friend room.. And my roommate friend roommate is my friend.. *do you get it* so that mean we are heading toward my friend room.. We want to take some movie..

10.32p.m - We arrive at the place we want to go.. But we didn't enter the room yet.. My roommate haven't finish talking on the phone..

10.35p.m - We enter the room *finally*

10.57p.m - Still at my roommate friend room..

11.30p.m - *transferring movie* -alien in the attic, geng upin ipin, up, final destination 4, etc..

11.41p.m - On my way to the musolla *on9*.. My roommate still at his friend room..


No comments:

Post a Comment