Friday, September 11, 2009

(2009/09/11)~~~My Day

(2009/09/11)

06.37a.m - My roommates just came in from the mosque..

08.00a.m - Time to really get up.. Bath time.. I have drawing class at 8.30a.m..

08.14a.m - I'm ready & set to go.. Drawing class, here I come..

08.16a.m - Waiting for my roommate*only one of them want to go to class*

08.20a.m - We ready & set to go..

08.39a.m - Made it to class.. The projector have a bit of a problem.. And the lecturer says "you can write this down from the white board"

08.48a.m - There're only 24 student came.. If I'm not mistaken, there're nearly 40 or more than 40 student at this class..

08.50a.m - 2 more student came.. That make 26 of us..

08.59a.m - 3 more student came and our lecturer *who is Turkish* say "sila datang lagi".. He said that he saw that on a door of a supermarket.. But sir, we only use that when we want to say "please come again" not to use as a greeting.. Anyway, we all have a good laugh.. Hahahaha..

09.02a.m - 2 more student came.. That makes 31 of us.. And once again my lecturer say "sila datang lagi" and once again we laugh..

09.08a.m - hahahahaha.. Everyone in blurr mode.. Everyone open a different page of the book.. No one know which page we are right now..

09.10a.m - 1 more student came in..

09.18a.m - Bob just came in.. That makes 33 of us..

09.19a.m - The class is finish.. *since no seems to pay attention, so my lecturer ends the class early... everyone in RAYA mode* the class suppose to end at 11.30a.m...

09.27a.m - On our way back to our dorm..

09.37a.m - Surveying tudung *hijjah* for my sister & mom..

10.00a.m - Due to my lack of ability to choose & lack of taste in style.. I end up buying 3 tudung & 2 selendang... Hope my sister & mom like it..

10.11a.m - Made it to my room.. Don't know what to do.. Rest.. Rest.. Rest..

10.15a.m - Told my sister about the tudung & selendang..

10.16a.m - She text me back..

10.24a.m - My sister called

10.37a.m - Finish talking with my sister.. *the bus to her hostel just came, so we have to stop chatting otherwise she'll miss the bus*

10.39a.m – I want to tell my mom about you-know-what.. But my dad still at the school.. So, I guess I need to wait till my dad finish work.. *around 11.20a.m*

10.43a.m - Errmmm.. I want to go to the musolla to post yesterday journal/diary *whatever I'm writing*.. Can't login last night, don't know why..

10.45a.m - I'm at the musolla.. Bump in with Hanafi on my way here..

12.10p.m - On my way back to my room.. Hanafi ask me to download a few song..

12.16p.m - <At my room>.. Don't know what to do.. I think I'm gonna listen to those song.. *sure I'm not gonna like it :-P*

12.25p.m - Listening to “Candyman” by Christina Aguilera *not one of the songs Hanafi download*

12.27p.m - Suddenly feeling sleepy... NO!!!! Don't sleep.. Today is Friday.. Friday prayer... Maybe after that.. But I think I'm gonna go to that shop again *tudung*.. I don't know if it enough for my sister & mom or not.. Wow.. Talk about my mom, I think it about time to tell my mom about those tudung & selendang.. Maybe my dad already at our home.. *I hope*

12.33p.m - *message sent*

12.39p.m - My mom called

12.45p.m - Just receive a wish list from my mom.. Ok.. Its set. After Friday prayer I'll go

12.48p.m - One of my roommate just woke up.. Only one left that still sleeping..

01.01p.m - Finally.. He awake.. That’s make all of us up and ready to go to the mosque.. *well maybe not ready yet.. Still have to wait for them to take a bath first*

01.13p.m - My roommate ask "what in the plastic bag?" *tudung & selendang*

01.18p.m - Packing up my stuff *laptop*..

01.20p.m - I'm all set.. Time to go to the mosque

01.29p.m - Stop by the ATM machine to cash out some money..

01.30p.m - Done with that.. Now.. Continue my journey to the mosque.. *journey :-P*

01.36p.m - Made it to the mosque save and sound.. Looking for a spot to seat..

01.53p.m - Just finish praying.. Bump in with Faiz *my ex-roommate during Matriculation*... My sister text me her wish list *colour of tudung she want*

01.56p.m - Going to the shop to buy tudung *again* for my mom & sis..

02.09p.m - Still looking..

02.44p.m - Still haven't found all the tudung that my mom and sis want.. Once again.. I need to go to the ATM machine..

03.06p.m - Done shopping for them.. I used more than rm200 OMG!!! Just for tudung & selendang.. How much did I buy??? Ermm.. I can't remember...

03.09p.m - Heading back to my room & I’m plan to sleep or rest.. It’s hot.. Got to be more than 30celsius...

03.15p.m - The heat... Its burn... I feel so tire.. If I don't have any dignity, I would probably just lay down here * on the road* and sleep..

03.17p.m - Walking pass by the bus stesen.. I see lots of people carrying big bag.. Well, its seem some student already set to go back to their house for Raya.. I'm going back next Monday (2009/09/14)

03.20p.m - Stop by to the grocery store.. Not to buy some drink, but to buy reload for my phone.. Need to top up my credit..

03.24p.m - Finally.. My room.. My bed.. My pillow.. I want to rest for a bit.. My body are heated up due to the hot temperature.. Need to cold down..

03.37p.m - 13 pieces!!!! Wow... And its rm168 in total.. *good thing it is less than rm200*.. Ermm.. I'm not such a good shopper.. But what done is done..

03.48p.m - Yeah.. Both of my tutor class is cancel.. I can rest..

04.07p.m - Change the plan on the weekend.. I'm meeting Nawwar & doing the research about petroleum engineering at the same time since it on the same place *Petrosains*.. That mean I have a whole day to relax on Sunday..

04.15p.m - Watching confession of a shopaholic....

04.42p.m – It’s raining.... Its heavy.. I can't even see the mount in front of my window..

05.14p.m - Still watching confession of a shopaholic.. The rain start to slow down..

05.20p.m - Already finish watching confession of a shopaholic.. Already seen it twice but still manage to make me laugh.. Especially the dance part *using the fan*.. I just notice that the lead actor *Hugh Dancy* at this movie is the same lead actor at “Ella Enchanted”.. I like the soundtrack of that movie.. I watch that movie yesterday... Well, I already watch it for I don’t know how many times.... hahahahaha......


05.51p.m – Listening to Ella Enchanted soundtrack “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart



07.11p.m – Arr.... I over-slept... And the worse part I was woken by a nightmare just a few second before my roommate come to my compartment saying “we’re late, let go to the cafeteria

07.19p.m - Everything seem to be a bit blurr.. I only buy something simple *kuih*.. I think I gonna eat rice after taraweh.. *I don't like to eat after waking up*

07.29p.m - Wow.. I just find out that 2 of my roommates are missing.. One of them went to his aunty room.. The other one I don't know where.. Only one here eating with me..

07.57p.m - after done what we suppose to do.. I went back to my bed & my roommate continue watching “Spiderman”..

08.03p.m - My roommate who was missing already came..

08.37p.m - Went to take a bath...

09.41p.m - Finally.. I can rest...

09.54p.m - Playing game at my laptop.. One of my rmmt just came in..

10.00p.m - I just remember that I have to wash my clothes tonight *obviously using washing machine because I don't know how to wash manually*

10.08p.m - Went to the grocery store to exchange money.. The washing machine only accept coins..

10.11p.m - GREAT!!! The kiosks/grocery store close.. Looks like I have to go to the other hostel..

10.13p.m - Yeah.. Got it.. Now all I have to do is go back to my room.. Take all my laundry to the laundry room & put all of it in the washing machine.. Leave it for about 1hour & then take it.. After that I’ll go to the musolla *on9* and post today activities at my blog.. Today is one tiring day..

10.21p.m - Done stuffing all my laundry in the pail.. Time to take it to the washing machine.. I'm using my roommate bold.. Well he not here, he at his aunt house.. So I think it is OK if I borrow it right now.. * put all of his clothes on top of his bed*

10.22p.m - My roommate just come *the one who pail i was borrowed* WHAT!!! He not suppose to be here.. *OMG... His clothes* I need to stop him from getting into his compartment..

10.23p.m - feewhh.. Good thing he a very-lay-back type of person..

10.24p.m - Since that problem solve.. Time to take my laundry to the laundry room..

10.30p.m - Done with that.. Headed back to my room..

10.33p.m - My parent call

10.48p.m - Done talking with my parent..

10.49p.m - I receive a text message from Qut, asking whether I’m gonna on9 or not tonight.. She and my cousin have a suprise for me at facebook.. Wonder what it is.. Well, whatever it is, it have to wait until my laundry done..

10.58p.m - Headed to the laundry room.. *checking whether my laundry already done or not*

11.00p.m - It’s done.. And someone already taken it out for me.. *he want to use the machine for sure*.. Thanks whoever you are.. Time to hung it up & let it dry..

11.07p.m - Done with that.. I can't believe hung clothes could be so tiring.. Some of my cloth still feel a bit soapy.. Maybe I put too much soap in the machine..

11.11p.m - On my way to the musollah *on9*

11.14p.m - Arrive at the musolla..

11.24p.m – Couldn’t connect to the internet.....

11.25p.m – Problem solved......

No comments:

Post a Comment