Monday, September 28, 2009

(2009/09/28)~~~My Day

(2009/09/28)

06.14a.m - I'm going back today..

07.28a.m - Went to take a shower..

07.30a.m - Transferring "ugly betty" to my laptop..

07.32a.m - Charged my phone..

07.44a.m - Done showering.. Done transferring "ugly betty".. Waiting for my dad..

08.04a.m - My dad is here.. Last minute check.. Do I have everything I need?

08.28a.m - We ready & set to go.. My parent come to send me to the airport.. One of my brother also come.. The other one stay at home.. *theme song for today ~~ I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane*..



08.29a.m - Forgot to bring the house key.. Good thing we only a few meters from our house..

08.32a.m - Buying some food for breakfast..

08.35a.m - On our way to "tawau airport".. It’s about 80km from my place..

08.43a.m - Just remember that I forgot to bring my shoe..

09.14a.m - It hazy.. Listening to "I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane".. Again..

09.35a.m - We here. *at the airport*..

09.37a.m - Queue to check in...

09.53a.m - Waiting for the time to boarding..

10.04a.m - My flight is on 10.30a.m & expected to land 01.15p.m.. Its a 2 hour 45 minute flight..

10.20a.m - Queue to get in the plane..

10.23a.m - Still queue.. The song "I’m leaving on a jet plane" really get me..



10.33a.m - I'm in the plane.. I saw my parent on my way to the plane.. I suppose to get the window seat.. But someone take my seat.. But i don't care..

01.30p.m - I'm arrive at the airport.. Waiting for my bag..

01.36p.m - Still waiting for my bag..

01.40p.m - Got my bag.. Now I’m on my way to get a bus..

01.42p.m - The bus already full.. I'm hungry.. I'm going to look for something to eat.. I know.. KFC..

01.52p.m - Time to eat.. Yum..

02.13p.m - Done eating.. 1 glass of Pepsi to go.. I'm full.. But i have to push it down anyhow.. Drink.. Drink.. Drink..

02.18p.m - Finally.. It’s all gone..

02.20p.m - On my way to look for a bus..

02.24p.m - I'm in the bus.. Great.. Lots of empty seat.. So that mean i/we need to wait for the bus to full..

02.30p.m - Still waiting.. It still a long journey till i reach my university.. Right now I’m waiting for the bus to move.. It’s about an hour ride.. After this i have to take a train.. Also about an hour ride.. Than I have to take a bus to my university & that the last transport I need to take.. It’s about 15-30 minute ride.. Still a long way to go..

02.34p.m - The bus still haven't full up yet.. While waiting, I’m gonna listen to today THEME song.. "I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane"..

02.41p.m - The bus is moving.. Yeah.. Finally..

02.43p.m - And it *the bus* stop.. Don't know why..

02.44p.m - It moves again.. On our way to KL Sentral..

03.04p.m - It’s raining..

03.55p.m - Just arrived at KL Sentral.. Time to buy ticket *train*..

03.57p.m - Just got down from the bus.. Heading toward the ticket counter to bus train ticket..

04.02p.m - Got the ticket.. Now I’m waiting for the train..

04.03p.m - The train is here.. And I’m in it..Don't have a place to sit..

04.23p.m - Finally.. A place to sit.. 3 more stop till I reach mine..

04.34p.m - Reached my stop.. Now.. The bus.. Last transport for today..

04.36p.m - I made it in the bus in a neck of time.. Now I’m on my way to my university..

04.41p.m - It's raining..

04.45p.m - Just entered UIAM .. *my university*..

04.54p.m - Just got down from the bus.. On my way to my dorm *on foot*..

04.57p.m - Stop by the musolla..

05.10p.m - Finally.. My room.. Time to rest..

05.18p.m - My roommate just got back from class.. *I skip class ~~ I have to*.. My roommate "sign" the attendance for me..

05.26p.m - Time to go to sleep.. I'm tired..

07.08p.m - I didn't sleep.. *couldn't sleep*.. Just lying on my bed closing my eyes..

07.15p.m - Things that I forgot to bring.. My sweater.. My shoe *sport shoe*.. My mouse *input device for a computer/laptop.. Not an animal*.. My notebook.. That the things that I remember.. Don't know what else that I forgot.. Well, I have another sweater & mouse here.. I can just buy another notebook & shoe.. So it's not a big problem.. But that is my favorite sweater.. And it a new mouse.. I just bought it.. I haven't even try it yet.. Well.. What done is done.. Can't change the fact that I forgot to bring them..

07.28p.m - Getting ready to go to class.. Did I tell you I have class tonight.. *yes I did*.. It's a tutor class for calculus.. I'll stop by the grocery shop to buy some notebook.. *since I forgot to bring mine*.. I heard some kid/adult playing firecracker..

07.32p.m - On my way to the grocery shop..

07.36p.m - just got out of the grocery shop.. Now I'm on my way to my class.. Still feeling tire.. I'm hoping the class is cancel..

07.44p.m - Walking to my class while listening to today theme song.. *I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane*..



07.55p.m - I'm here.. And as what I expected.. NO ONE HERE... Just me & an empty class.. Well.. The class is on 08.00p.m & our tutor always come late.. So maybe they late.. If the class is cancel, that would be great.. I can go to the library & on9 there..

08.02p.m - One of my roommate is here..

08.03p.m - Another 2 of my classmate is here..

08.08p.m - Another student just came.. So that make 5 of us..

08.10p.m - Another 3 come..

08.13p.m - Another 2 student came.. That makes 10 of us.. Our tutor haven't come yet..

08.22p.m - 2 of my classmate already left..

08.23p.m - Another 3 left..

08.24p.m - I & my roommate also left.. Our tutor didn't show up..

08.42p.m - Meet another 2 of my roommate at the mosque.. They on their way to the class..

08.48p.m - Waiting for my roommate.. I'm outside the mosque..

08.52p.m - He is here.. On our way back to our room..

09.06p.m - In my room..

09.09p.m - Getting ready to make a slide show for our group *2 people* presentation..

10.18p.m - Discussing about the presentation..

10.21p.m - I called my parent..

10.46p.m - Done talking to my parent..

10.49p.m - On my way to the musolla.. *on9*..

No comments:

Post a Comment